Su, 05.May.24, 5:04 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Demon Hunter's (Remake)
Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 7:28 PM | Message # 601
Commander
Group: Administrators
Walker:

I looked at Nessa and said "Never leave a hunter behind" I repeated lesson 1 of training. "I'm not, nor will I ever, give up on her" I looked at the toxified blood and grumbled "Thought it would be a hell of a lot easier with her knowledge of chemicals" I admitted looking at it. "But I'd rather try and  fail, than sit here and just wait for her to die."

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 7:38 PM | Message # 602
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
"Well we're not going to get anything done with that Sandstorm rushing towards us."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 7:42 PM | Message # 603
Commander
Walker:

I nodded "Steve, turn the sand storm off"

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 7:44 PM | Message # 604
The Reaper of Threads
(Steve is far away, nowhere near them. Plus is can't be reversed.)

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 7:48 PM | Message # 605
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Steve stared at the sandstorm, then back to Walker and Nessa, who had made their way outside. The Sandstorm was rapidly approaching the military base. It was speeding up. They had thirty seconds, by Steve's best estimate. But for him, it was now. 
He hoped that they were either tough enough to weather it, or smart enough to run, but he wasn't sure if anyone could stay alive in the Maelstrom of conflicting elements. The inner lightning was apparently fusing sand together so quickly it was making dirty, solid sand-glass hail, and a few were thrown out of the approaching storm at Steve's feet. It would him hit any second.
But he couldn't stop smiling.
He laughed.
And he was in.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 7:51 PM | Message # 606
The Reaper of Threads
Acting on her feet, Nessa threw up her hands and a wave of wind blasted against the sandstorm. The wind kept it at bay, just feet before them. Sand filtered around them and some got it but for the most part, it worked. Except that there was still a lot of sandstorm behind it, and Nessa's arms were already shaking.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 7:59 PM | Message # 607
Commander
Walker:

Desperate I decided to resort to...extreme measures. My body started to thin at an alarming rate.

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 8:03 PM | Message # 608
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa started to panic. "WALTER STOP IT NOW! DONT YOU DARE!" Goddammit Gwain, why'd you send us on this insane mission?!

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 8:05 PM | Message # 609
Steve opened his eyes behind the goggles. The wind was harsh, he was only barely able to keep himself up, thanks to the safety precautions he HAD taken. Grains of sand hit his chest and simply dropped, no momentum carried through to him. The wind was still harsh, and the lightning still gave off heat as it glanced through the storm. It was still infrequently hailing brown glass pellets, and one of those of the right size and speed could brain him straight out. He could barely breath.
This may not have been the best idea.
The only thing that was positive about this was that the vampires were probably going to pay dearly for their sins. No flying away in this weather, you would rip your wings straight off.
The storm, kept at bay for now, continued to try and push forward against Nessa's powerful magic.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 8:06 PM | Message # 610
Commander
Walker:

I pushed Nessa out of the way as my skin started to blacken, my mouth opened, it twisting and distorting to an unnatural shape.

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 8:10 PM | Message # 611
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa's Magic faltered and she grabbed the still writhing Evelyn and Slayzo and transformed so fast it made a sonic boom. Channeling her wind around her, she shot into the sky, above the storm, above the clouds, into the frigid stratosphere. She stared down at the sandstorm with concern. This was not good. GWAIN!

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 8:15 PM | Message # 612
Commander
Walker:

My mouth opened as I breathed black fire, which hit the storm, the heat from the flames turning the sand into glass, and dispelling the wind from the force I kept that flow of fire coming from my lips, as a glass dome appeared around me, with Steve on top of it

(Had to add that part)

I panted as I held my head, screaming in agony as my body started to revert to normal.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 8:18 PM | Message # 613
Where there had once been a storm was now blue skies. What the HELL was going on?
It seemed like he was now standing on a dome of dirty brown glass, with sand all over, in an almost dome shape.  What happened? Where did the storm go? Where did the REST of the storm go?
Steve sat down on the glass dome, simply confused.
Where was his team?

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 9:16 PM | Message # 614
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa landed slowly beside Steve. She transformed down, breathing heavy. Evelynn was going fast.

EquinoxDate: Su, 05.October.14, 9:30 PM | Message # 615
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Quote Narutard ()
"WALTER STOP IT NOW! DONT YOU DARE!"
("I AM THE DANGER!")

(Anyways hi guys, I am here for the roleplaying and being a character whom I do actions with, I am glad to join you all now for this roleplay)

"God damn it, do you know the chemicals, Nessa? Anything you can tell me? I can serve up a mini hospital here, if you can tell me something about the poison."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 9:36 PM | Message # 616
Steve heard the breathing, and slowly turned his head in the direction.
Nessa looked absolutely pissed. Hopefully she was just tired, too tired to bite his head off like a baby carrot.
He had failed. Absolutely. But now was not the time to focus on that. Evelynn looked in a bad way, and he was sure he had something in his backpack that could help. He began to search.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 9:37 PM | Message # 617
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa shook her head. "I've never seen a poison like this," Nessa panted

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 9:42 PM | Message # 618
Steve suddenly had a thought.
"The recall spell. I can get her to the hospital at HQ." He said. "I'm not sure if they know how to fix it either, but it's a better chance then we have out here." He said.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 05.October.14, 9:44 PM | Message # 619
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa looked at him. "Do that, take her and Slayzo and do that. I have to deal with demon boy," Nessa panted

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 9:49 PM | Message # 620
Steve turned to Slayzo. "Can you carry Evelynn? I'll take care of the rest."

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 10:07 PM | Message # 621
Commander
Walker:

I was laying on the floor scratching and clawing at my face as my body was alternating between distorting and normal.

EquinoxDate: Su, 05.October.14, 10:17 PM | Message # 622
"No problem." I moved to take Eve.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 10:24 PM | Message # 623
As Slayzo grabbed Evelynn, Steve grabbed onto Slayzo with his left hand, with the right he gestured, and he finally said the words he'd wanted to say all day.
There was a moment of breathlessness, extreme nausea-
And they were standing in Steve's private room of the HQ, in the hazardous magic wing. Shelves were full of mysterious solids and liquids in jars, a single bed off to one side, and in the middle of the room was a set of symbols chalked into the room. Steve's recall spell always would lead him here, as long as the symbols were up.
After a quick check for anything wrong, Steve walked up to the door, and opened it quickly. "This way." He said, "Follow me." He knew exactly where the Hazardous Magic Ward was after ending up in there more than a few times.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Su, 05.October.14, 10:30 PM | Message # 624
I quickly followed along, carrying Eve.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 05.October.14, 10:35 PM | Message # 625
Steve practically stormed through the hallways, walking past researchers and other supernaturals alike without changing the anger on his face. He was now responsible for Evelynn's safety. A thought occurred to him.
"Hey Slayzo...What happened to her?" He asked.

Walk without rhythm

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Search: