Su, 28.April.24, 11:38 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Star Wars RP (For the fans of the Galaxy Far Far Away.)
Star Wars RP
Dillon0909Date: We, 28.September.11, 6:57 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
In a period of Galactic Cival war the Empire and Rebellion forces have battled at a stand still. Now in a moment of a tie, who will emerge victorious

Name
Class(Trooper, Jedi, Sith,Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Entertainer, Spy,Civillain)
Alliance: (Rebellion or Empire or Neutral)
Bio
Weapon(Blaster or Lightsaber)
Force Powers(Jedi or Sith only)
Race(Wookie, Human, Ewok,Zarbrak, Tordarrian, Twilik, Gungan)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:03 AM | Message # 51
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Sicily

Damn. I sighed in pain. Damn. I had to use my powers to get out OR i could fight out.

(aha! I got what the Force powers for her are)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:08 AM | Message # 52
Commander
Oreac:

I then sat down and sighed "Now then, where is the Rebel base on Tatooine?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:11 AM | Message # 53
A bored admin
Sicily

"do you really think I know well EVERY base is? No I don't have a map burned in my mind." I said annoyed. "even so, I wouldn't have time to remember everything."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:12 AM | Message # 54
Commander
Oreac:

I sighed and played a Holomessage we took from her. There stood her sister "Hey sis, Meet me at *Static* for...*Static* Meeting." I looked at her, but my helment didn't show it, annoyed.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:18 AM | Message # 55
A bored admin
Sicily

I sighed as I sat down. "it's complicated. Almost my whole family is with the Empire...however my mom is neutral while I'm the only one that'snot with them." I said, with heavy distaste. "sometimes I don't know why they even bothered with trying to persuade me it always ends up with a fight anyways."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:20 AM | Message # 56
Commander
Oreac:

"Your sister must be with the Alliance as well, other wise why would she be calling you for a meeting." I sighed and got up . "All I have to do is make a call, and I'll have her in by sun down." I looked at her, taking my helment off. "Now, will you please just give me the information, or will I have to be forced to bring your family into this?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:25 AM | Message # 57
A bored admin
Sicily

"pft! her? oh wait. She meant THAT meeting." I said and facepalmed myself. "that meeting with her friends. I told her no. She got mad of me because of that...Look I got out of the Alliance a few years ago after finding out that because of it, out whole family was broken up."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:37 AM | Message # 58
Commander
Oreac:

I sighed and said "If this was true why do you have an alliance card with...the location of Anchorhead!?" I maintained my professionalism and said "Well, now that we know the location, I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you. A Class One felony is usually punishable by death, but since you made the right choice and quit the alliance and helped us in a nice way, you'll probably get off easy, especially if I vouch for you." I got up and took out my shackles "Now please...don't form any kind of resistance."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:39 AM | Message # 59
A bored admin
Sicily

I could only think of one thing. Well herp derp for me. I already had a plan in place. I was well known especially in the Alliance for a quick plan which usually are pretty effective. All I need is to time it right.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:47 AM | Message # 60
Commander
Oreac:

I put the shackles on her and put my helment back on. Commander Bareetz cut me off, and I saluted "Sir, the city of Anchorhead is a Rebellion base, her identity card revealed the locaton." I then looked at her again "She also supposedly quit the Alliance about a month ago...so permission to lower her charge to a Class 2 with about ten years of Jail time?"

Commander Bareetz sighed "Private Vano..." He looked at me and said "Get your imperial uniform on...Lord Vader wants to see you..and your prisoner...personally."

I froze in fear..."Lo...Lord Vader"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:53 AM | Message # 61
A bored admin
Sicily

No way. THat would SUCK more. But then again if I could get myself free and fight him. Hmm. I looked thoughtfully at the idea. A lot of things could go wrong with this. Both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing, I could escape. Bad thing, I get killed.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 0:58 AM | Message # 62
Commander
Oreac:

I regained my composure and said "W..Where sir?"

Commander Bareetz:

"His private star destroyer, a shuttle is supposed to take you there now." I walked them both to it, and it took off with them.

Oreac:

I looked at her PARALIZED IN FEAR. "If...I...I...look scared...I'm...I'm not...it's not like Lord Vader will kill you if you sneeze the wrong way or...it's not like I picked Tatooine because it's the one planet in the galaxy he won't set foot on...T..Th...That's being silly!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:00 AM | Message # 63
A bored admin
Sicily

"you're the one freaking out about it." I said, calmly as I rolled my eyes at him. "I find this a tad bit exciting. Look if you don't want to go, let me go and I'll help you."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:04 AM | Message # 64
Commander
Oreac:

"ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!? IF THERE IS ONE MAN IN THE GALAXY I DON"T WANT TO PISS OFF IT"S DARTH VADER!" I shouted in pure fear.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:06 AM | Message # 65
A bored admin
Sicily

"WELL IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO PISS HIM OFF WHY DID YOU EVEN SIGNED UP TO BE IN THE EMPIRE WHERE YOU KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE HIM?!?!" I yelled back.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:10 AM | Message # 66
Commander
Oreac:

"BECAUSE MY LIFE WAS SAVED BY A STORMTROOPER!!!!" I said hollering at her. "I DON"T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME SCUM!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:13 AM | Message # 67
A bored admin
Sicily

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE ONE!! YOU DON'T THINK I UNDERSTAND?!? I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY. THE EMPIRE WILL FALL ONE DAY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!"

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:22 AM | Message # 68
Commander
Oreac:

I was about to hollor more...when...we both heard his metalic breathing...He walked to me and I gulped a little, he then looked at her and said "Don't stop on my account Private, please by all means respond to that."

I gulped and now more nervous than angry. "I want to Lord Vader but..I just realize she is b..b..blind to the error of her ways, and I don't want to stoop to her level anymore."

He looked at me and I prayed to god I wasn't gonna die! He then said "I understand you want to lower this girls sentence correct?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:27 AM | Message # 69
A bored admin
Sicily

If I wasn't an idiot and wasn't near the bar I would be at home...never mind. Just going back home is a pain. Arguments here and there. I sighed. My family is so split up. Dad and my older brother, mom and my second oldest sister are neutral, my little sister and I are against. She's only like 12...younger than me. I crossed my arms as I thought about that.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:31 AM | Message # 70
Commander
Oreac:

I gulped and said "Yes Lord Vader...she...said she left the Rebellion and I don't think she should be killed for...a mistake." He looked at me and said "A mistake is one thing we all make...so...I will lower her sentance to 10 years in prison. However, in exhange I want you to be her prison guard aboard my ship. You will always report to me, no arguments otherwise."

I gulped and said "Yes...Lord Vader."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:34 AM | Message # 71
A bored admin
Sicily

F. This. Thing. If only I could tweaked a little of my power then I wouldn't be here. Grr.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:38 AM | Message # 72
Commander
Oreac:

I sighed with releif as he walked away. I gulped and took her to her cell, where she was alone and I said "Told you so..." I said still nervous.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:44 AM | Message # 73
A bored admin
Sicily

I ignored him as I slowly tweaked the cuffs silently. Almost there. Oh I'm going to be in big trouble later anyways. Who cares?

(switching to phone give me a few minutes.)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:47 AM | Message # 74
Commander
Oreac:

I was in the cell with her, and I unlocked her shackles and stood outside where a forcefield prevented her from leaving. I looked at her and said "Food will be here about...seven ish."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:53 AM | Message # 75
A bored admin
Sicily

I groaned. Do I really have to use blunt force to get out? What a pain.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Star Wars RP (For the fans of the Galaxy Far Far Away.)
Search: