Tu, 07.May.24, 6:23 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Star Wars RP (For the fans of the Galaxy Far Far Away.)
Star Wars RP
Dillon0909Date: We, 28.September.11, 6:57 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
In a period of Galactic Cival war the Empire and Rebellion forces have battled at a stand still. Now in a moment of a tie, who will emerge victorious

Name
Class(Trooper, Jedi, Sith,Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Entertainer, Spy,Civillain)
Alliance: (Rebellion or Empire or Neutral)
Bio
Weapon(Blaster or Lightsaber)
Force Powers(Jedi or Sith only)
Race(Wookie, Human, Ewok,Zarbrak, Tordarrian, Twilik, Gungan)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:07 AM | Message # 76
Commander
Oreac:

I sighed and said "Sorry for yelling at you...I was just...scared that's all. I admit it, Lord Vader scares the CRAP out of me, but I don't regret joining the Empire. A terrorist group was attacking Corosaunt, and I was just a kid trying to escape. The rubble hit my parents,and killed them I was all alone, as the Terrorist took hostages. I was about to be grabbed when..out of no where a blast from a blaster came and saved my life. I rember looking up in awe seeing a stormtrooper had took the shot, so...that's when I found out that's what I wanted to be." I sighed "I went to the academy and trained my hardest...and I ended up getting a job on Mos Eisly...as a guard. I didn't care and I still don't. I have the helment, I have the suit, I am living my dream."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:31 AM | Message # 77
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Sicily

I bit my lip thinking. I t would take a while.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:32 AM | Message # 78
Commander
Oreac:

I turned to her "So what about you...why did you join the alliance?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:42 AM | Message # 79
A bored admin
Sicily

I sighed and said, "my parents were killed by them. I have some foster parents taking care of my siblings and I. revenge is sweet."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:43 AM | Message # 80
Commander
Oreac:

I sighed and said "It happens during a war, my condolances."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:47 AM | Message # 81
A bored admin
Sicily

Grrr. I HAVE to get outta here. being stuck here is and will be boring. ef the forcefield.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:49 AM | Message # 82
Commander
Oreac:

I saw her food had arrived and I gave it to her quietly. I stood guard again, just waiting patiently.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:53 AM | Message # 83
A bored admin
Sicily

I frowned at it for a few minutes. "I think I'm going to go explode." I muttered.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 2:56 AM | Message # 84
Commander
Oreac:

I didn't say nothing and then I saluted still shaking, when Lord Vader walked past our cell. I looked at her and said "Hey...if...I...do a good job. Do you think I'll actually be put into the war? I mean...I'm gonna be honest...you're the first Alliance member I've seen...let alone caught." I paused "I mean..Ex...Alliance member."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 3:01 AM | Message # 85
A bored admin
Sicily

And then I exploded in anger and frustration. I groaned and said, "you guys will never win this."

(she still is an active members she just said ex alliance members just to fool him)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 3:10 AM | Message # 86
Commander
Oreac:

I looked at her and said "How can you be so sure? We are going to establish Order and Peace once this is over" I looked back at the bridge and kept quiet. I stood up straight as an Imperial Officer walked to me "Private Vano, a report of the rebellion base you discoverd. It should please you to know that we have captured two alliance members, who have both "aggreed" to tell us that Anchohead was a Rebellion training area and you managed to uncover it and have it shut down. All students were let go with a warning or arrested for treason. However do to most of thier age they will not be killed. Lord Vader sent me hear to congradulate you on your effort, however he still thinks you have not shown enough...drive to join Vader's Fist or any battalion." I looked down a little heartbroken, but I understood. He continued. "Do to the massive effort of this capture however, by the Ex-Alliance members corroperation. Her sentance has been cut to two years instead of ten. Lord Vader has also informed me...that he will not do anymore favors for you anymore."

I saluted and said "I understand sir, I will still look forward to joining you someday sir!"

He smirked and said "Carry on the Private."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 1:01 PM | Message # 87
A bored admin
Sicily

Crap. Crap. Crap. Well that was a fail on my part. I will be killed when I get out of here. I groaned as I closed my eyes.
Good thing they don't know where the other one is or I would be killed anyways.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 3:59 PM | Message # 88
A bored admin
(no)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 8:20 PM | Message # 89
Commander
(Accepted)

Oreac:

I still looked a little heartbroken, but kept my professionalism up. "Sorry about...your friends"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 8:25 PM | Message # 90
A bored admin
Sicily

"this sucks...I'm going to get killed sooner or later. Either by the empire or by the alliance. Worst situation ever." I said sighing.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 8:30 PM | Message # 91
Commander
Oreac:

"You don't know that...the Empire might spare your life." I said looking at her. "And if the Alliance is as "nobel" as I heard. Don't worry."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 8:33 PM | Message # 92
A bored admin
Sicily

I laughed and said, "false hope."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 8:37 PM | Message # 93
Commander
Oreac:

"It ain't false hope, its true hope." I said looking at her. "I did the Empire the biggest favor one could give it...and I'm still a guard...I'm not complaining about it, I'm going to do more for my part so I can get into battle, I will be a fighter someday, and you'll get out of this alive."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 8:40 PM | Message # 94
A bored admin
Sicily

I sighed and said, "I have to return home soon. Our whole family's income comes from me. I do have a job and the money I get from that feeds my family."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 8:44 PM | Message # 95
Commander
Oreac:

I saluted the sith walking past us, then looked at her. I sighed and said "Hang on...I...have to go to the bathroom, and I'll be right back." I walked to the prison controls, and sighed as I pressed the button that released her cell. I looked down and said "I'm not making this easy for you girl." I looked at the intercom "Private Vano requesting back up,Class 2 prisoner escaping." I loaded my gun, and I hoped for the best.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 9:13 PM | Message # 96
A bored admin
Sicily

I quickly ran out and whispered, "oh don't worry. I'm a trained jedi and I promised I won't kill anyone from the empire as long as you give me back my lightsaber."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 9:20 PM | Message # 97
Commander
Oreac:

I looked at her and just handed it over..."Don't...say anything okay!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 9:28 PM | Message # 98
A bored admin
Sicily

"oh I won't and umm. Thanks for everything and I'm sorry I had to yell back there." I said quickly and took imy lightsaber. "thanks again for everything." I added before running off.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 9:33 PM | Message # 99
A bored admin
Sicily

Well I hate owing people but he's an exception. I continued running.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 08.October.11, 9:55 PM | Message # 100
A bored admin
Sicily

I continued running and dodging some people. I blocked a few attacks.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Star Wars RP (For the fans of the Galaxy Far Far Away.)
Search: