Su, 19.May.24, 5:39 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 10:53 PM | Message # 251
Commander
Group: Administrators
"You said nothing of the sort" Mort said glaring than realized he arguing ethics with a demon. He was not going to win that fight.

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: We, 22.July.15, 10:56 PM | Message # 252
Commander
Scott
"I'll take point, just saying you should be prepared to do this now." I said taking my satchel from one of the monsters and putting it on then setting my new spear between me and the strap to hold it in place. I walked past with the sword in hand, wiping it off on my Overshirt.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 22.July.15, 10:57 PM | Message # 253
A bored admin
Raven walked past the beheaded demons and shuddered. Wherever they were, it scared her.

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:00 PM | Message # 254
The Reaper of Threads
Garret wiped the sword on his pants and kept it in his hands. He pulled a knife for Raven and held it out to her.

The Demon just rolled a million eyes and leaned back.

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:12 PM | Message # 255
Commander
Well, might as well pass the time "So, I gotta ask...how many wishes have you granted towards people?" Mort said making small talk.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:14 PM | Message # 256
A bored admin
Raven only stared at him and then back at the blade. "Where did you get it?"

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:16 PM | Message # 257
The Reaper of Threads
"Off the snake men, where else?" Garret sighed.

The demon spared one eye to look at him but no words.

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:19 PM | Message # 258
Commander
"Hey we're both playing a waiting game here...might as well indulge" Mort said quietly "So how many wishes? More importantly...what kind?"

NarutardDate: We, 22.July.15, 11:30 PM | Message # 259
The Reaper of Threads
"Shut up before I use my loophole to kill you," the Demon growled.

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:40 PM | Message # 260
Commander
"Sorry, I like to talk" Mort said to him quietly "Besides, wouldn't that just kill your fun" He baited the Demon so he wouldn't act on his threat. "So, I'm guessing the wish thing is a sensetive topic...so i'll move on. So are you, your own boss or do you have like a master?"

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 22.July.15, 11:41 PM | Message # 261
A bored admin
Oh. Raven looked embarrassed and accepted the knife with a nod. "Okay."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:05 AM | Message # 262
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"S-shit! I don't have time to p-prepare, just get b-back!" I said, trying to find the longest bone possible to make a bone spear.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:20 AM | Message # 263
The Reaper of Threads
All one million eyes rolled and a smile split his lips. "My next guests."

Garret pushed the door at the top of the stairs open and looked around what looked to be a grand throne room. "Wha..." He looked around and suddenly there was a loud rush of noise and a rather tall, humanoid thing was standing before the three. It was huge and covered with a million eyes, all of which were focused on the Trio. It laughed a great booming laughed and clapped its hands. All three dissolved and reappeared chained to a large stake, next to Mort who was still chained to the floor. Garret growled, yanking at the chains, but found it to be useless.

Mickey managed to get to her feet and limped to the back as quickly as she could manage, blinking back tears. The bird crashed into the cave, it's head shooting in with its mouth wide. Mickey stumbled and fell, turning and staring with wide eyes at the jaws around her. With a snap, the jaws closed around her and she disappeared from sight. A loud swallowing sound echoed through the cave and the bird turned its eye on Mac.

Meanwhile in the chamber, a swirl of smoke appeared on the other side of Mort and when it clears, Mickey was laying there, bloody and twisted, but still breathing, though only slightly. The Million Eyed Demon clucked his tongue. "Oh dear I do hope she wakes up."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 0:24 AM | Message # 264
Commander
Mort paused as he looked at his friends quietly. "Okay, I'm gonna be honest here..." He said quietly "This was all my fault..." He admitted not wanting to hide it, because they deserved better than that. "I read a book, casted a spell thinking it wouldn't work...when I got him...he's supposed to be the Demon of Wishes, so I thought I'd outwit him by making my wish be he couldn't take our souls...and now we're all going in some sick game because of that..."

Reality sort of hit him at that very moment "Because of me..." He said looking down in shame.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.July.15, 0:24 AM | Message # 265
A bored admin
Raven stared at Mickey after yanking the chains a few time to no avail. Out of everyone here, she looked the worst with blood all over her and what looked to be a broken foot. She hoped she was okay.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:25 AM | Message # 266
"No! Damn it, you oversized chicken, I'm gonna tear your eyes out!" I broke two large rib bones off a skeleton, and rushed at the bird, making a jump to try and get on its beak.

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:40 AM | Message # 267
The Reaper of Threads
The demon laughed, standing up. "Oh you'll get your explanations in due time...we have one more guest we await." He laughed, waving his hand. The scene of Mac and the bird appeared, unfolding before them.

Mickey stirred slightly, blood running from cuts on her arms and sides, her ankle worst than ever. "Mac.."

Garret stared in horror at Mickey, she was...she looked like she was dying. Her injuries could have only come from that bird...demon thing. He turned his attention to the screen, anxious for Mac.

The bird roared as he landed on its beak and shook its head to find itself stuck neck deep in the cave.

RazDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:43 AM | Message # 268
Commander
Scott
I looked around then up at the, well, it's a fuckin' demon, not Chuthlu, but certainly freaky...why am I so calm, is my brain not allowing fear to sway it.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 23.July.15, 0:46 AM | Message # 269
A bored admin
(Meme time: https://i.imgflip.com/bgkt3.jpg)

Raven reluctantly turned her attention from Mickey to Mac. You idiot.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:54 AM | Message # 270
"Give her back you fuck!" I yelled as I gathered myself. No more chattering teeth. The cold was but a background at this point. I ran at its face, going for its eyes with the rib bones.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.July.15, 0:55 AM | Message # 271
Commander
Mort was praying silently "Please don't die..."

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 0:57 AM | Message # 272
The Reaper of Threads
The bird felt a sharp pain in its eyes and roared louder, flailing and beating against the walls with its wings. With its frantic movements, it drove the bones deeper into its eyes.

EquinoxDate: Th, 23.July.15, 1:07 AM | Message # 273
"Fucking give her back and I'll let you run!" I yelled as I started twisting the bones, goring its eyes as much as possible.

RazDate: Th, 23.July.15, 1:09 AM | Message # 274
Commander
Scott
I looked directly at the Demon, my eyes grew a look of strength, "This'll be a fun game won't it Demon?" I said with a cocky smile.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Th, 23.July.15, 1:15 AM | Message # 275
The Reaper of Threads
The bird screeched again, snapping its head against the ceiling, effectively going to crush Mac. At the last moment with a bored sigh, the Demon (whom Lauren has named Gyrn) waved his hand in boredom. Mac appeared beside Mickey, chained to the floor much like Mort was. He stepped forward. "Yes it shall be great fun you will find," he said.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: