Th, 18.April.24, 4:33 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: We, 15.July.15, 3:04 PM | Message # 26
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"I dunno about that, if the rumors are true that would mean we'd die a horrible death." I remarked. "The death scenes were really messy."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: We, 15.July.15, 3:06 PM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
"It'll be fun you guys," Mickey said. "We'll set up camp, tell some ghost stories, eat and just hang out. It'll be fun," she smiled, turning onto a dirt road filled with potholes. "Last stretch hold on tight."

Dillon0909Date: We, 15.July.15, 3:33 PM | Message # 28
Commander
Mort reacted from one of the bumps by grabbing onto Raven on instinct. He let go quickly and said "Sorry about that"

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 15.July.15, 3:38 PM | Message # 29
A bored admin
Raven scowled at Mort. "Watch it." She shifted slightly in the passenger seat, flipping her hair to one side.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 15.July.15, 3:43 PM | Message # 30
"That's why you wear your seat-belt Mort. Not wearing your seat-belt can result in awkward arm grabs."

NarutardDate: We, 15.July.15, 3:46 PM | Message # 31
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey laughed and rolled her eyes. "Come on, y'all relax. I brought a surprise!" She said.

Garret looked up as she said that. She probably made a shit ton of cookies as per usual. He nudged her duffle bag with his foot and nodded. Cookies.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 15.July.15, 3:48 PM | Message # 32
A bored admin
"Is it more of your cookies?" Raven groaned. "I'm already fat from all of the things you bake. Stop it already."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 15.July.15, 3:50 PM | Message # 33
"What's the surprise, one of them has a live spider in it?" I joked. I love the cookies she makes regardless, even if I've had them a thousand and one times.

RazDate: We, 15.July.15, 7:47 PM | Message # 34
Commander
Name: Scott Throgmorton
Appearance: 5'6" average build, Caucasian, pale, tired, Dark brown messy hair that reaches the nape of his neck, dark brown eyes that always seem half closed, Dark brown slightly grown out beard, Wears a tight short sleeve T-shirt and button up over shirt, Wears cargo shorts and nondescript blue sneakers, his most notable piece of attire is his desert storm military cap which he is almost never seen without.
Personality: Loud and brash but mostly quiet and reserved, Nice but immensely rude and childish with his humor, Doesn't like interacting with strangers, hard to anger but easy to rile up. Has very simple solutions to many problems which usually involves violence, Seemingly very naive, Autistic, Hyperactive.
Where you plan to go for college: Job Corp., Golconda, Illinois
Major: Welding, Plans to learn Physcology and become a therapist.
Bio: Scott doesn't have to many outstanding characteristic except for the fact he can be virtually unnoticed yet very evident. He doesn't have a strange life story like many others, but he tends to be a bit eccentric. His father left when he was 5 and his mother raised him and his brother for years then married someone else that was nice. Scott was mostly unaffected by this but he tended bury himself in games, though not out of dislike of his step-family, he just never saw a reason to interact with them. Scott met Mickey in Middle School, where she ordered him to be apart of her gang, from then on she never let him be until it just felt awkward not being with her. Scott has become the sorta quiet member who tends to be the most reclusive, but only to learn more from people that tend to go quiet around the group. 
Extra: He has possibly the greatest infatuation with weaponry and combat of the entire group.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 15.July.15, 7:48 PM | Message # 35
Commander
Mort said quietly "Sorry Raven" Than took a cookie to be out of an awkward situation.

NarutardDate: We, 15.July.15, 8:27 PM | Message # 36
The Reaper of Threads
(There are no cookies?)
"Okay, okay, the cookies are a given, but I brought other stuff too," Mickey said. As they rounded another curve she slowed down and clicked on her brights. "Look guys, there it is," she said. The building stood tall and dark, menacing as it stood against the tree line. It was obviously very old by the run of things: vines covered nearly every surface and the building sagged in a few places where the ceiling had caved in. From the middle of the building rose a giant tree that looked like it had once been alive but now stood just a bone white skeleton. The parking lot had been destroyed but Mickey managed to find a relatively in tact space in front of the school. "Wow."

Garret peered through the back window at the dark woods behind them, glowing red in the light of the brakes. Wind rustled the trees and they seemed to close around the road that they had just come from. He blinked a few times and everything went back to normal but for a moment...he thought he saw something.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 15.July.15, 8:35 PM | Message # 37
A bored admin
Raven looked outside of the window and observed the decrepit building. "Now that's what I would call a good horror movie background."

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 15.July.15, 8:36 PM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
(also accepted Raz)

RazDate: We, 15.July.15, 8:44 PM | Message # 39
Commander
Scott
"Man, this is stupid, why are we here, there were so many other places." I said as I picked up my satchel and put it over my shoulder.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: We, 15.July.15, 9:54 PM | Message # 40
"Y'know, pizza hut is still open, and the game's on tonight. That sounds a lot more fun than going in here." I remarked. 

I really don't care about who's playing today, but I really don't wanna be here.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 16.July.15, 0:18 AM | Message # 41
Commander
Mort was smiling like he just won the lottery. This place is freaking awesome!

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 0:23 AM | Message # 42
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey got out of the car, taking her duffel as Garret handed it to her and stuck out her bottom lip dramatically. "Come on guys, I'm moving to New York next week," She pouted. Garret laughed as he got out of the trunk and stretched. He looked up at the school and lifted his rather large wire cutters.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 16.July.15, 0:25 AM | Message # 43
Commander
Mort said "I'm  helping!" He said like a little child as he walked towards the Haunted School with pure glee.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 16.July.15, 0:28 AM | Message # 44
A bored admin
"Stop whining. It's just a haunted place." Raven stepped out of the passenger seat, holding a portable laptop in her hand. She was hoping to record their time there while being able to pass the time.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 1:03 AM | Message # 45
"I wonder if they ever cleaned up the crime scene before condemning it." I mentioned as I grabbed my bag out of the back.

A nice baseball bat, a fresh set of clothes, and a sandwich in a plastic bag, in my duffel bag. I'm ready.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 8:19 AM | Message # 46
Commander
Scott
I sighed and shifted my satchel then moved over to Mickey, "What exactly are we doing here again?" I said with my head cocked slightly.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 6:02 PM | Message # 47
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey smiled at him. "To hang out, test our limits. I dunno, it'll be fun," she said. "C'mon, seven years together, let's do dangerous things!" She grinned and followed Garret to the doors where he was busy breaking the lock.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 6:16 PM | Message # 48
Commander
Scott
"Man this is a bad plan, even for you." I mutter as I look down at the ground and tap the group with my foot with my hands on the back of my head.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 16.July.15, 8:06 PM | Message # 49
A bored admin
"And I thought I was the crazy one." Raven muttered once Mickey was out of earshot. She grabbed her duffle bag and followed after her friends.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 16.July.15, 9:40 PM | Message # 50
Commander
Mort grabbed his Suitcase and went to the doors with Garret and said "Stand back I got an idea"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: