Mo, 06.May.24, 5:11 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 8:33 PM | Message # 201
The Reaper of Threads
The monsters leered at him. "You do not know the rulesss of hell, human. Ssssshut your mouth."

The monster snapped at the baton and whipped its tail out. More monsters surged out of the darkness and overwhelmed them, pinning them to the floor. "We sssshall take you to the Massster now," they laughed, hissing as they bound their hands. Garret tried to jerk them but there was too many and one flashed its fangs threateningly.

Mickey sat up, shaking. At least her ankle was so numb she couldn't feel the pain. "I-I th-think so," she said, her teeth chattering. "It f-flew off at l-least."

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 8:40 PM | Message # 202
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Y-Yeah, a-at least w-w-we can stay here." I said, trying to keep myself as warm as possible.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 8:49 PM | Message # 203
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey scooted closer to him. "I-if we stay cl-close we can c-conserve b-b-body heat," she stammered.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 8:56 PM | Message # 204
A bored admin
Raven scowled angrily. "Let us go!"

It's time.

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 8:57 PM | Message # 205
Commander
Scott
I smiled mischievously as I was tied up.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 8:59 PM | Message # 206
"R-Right." I sat up against her and put my arm around her, pulling her in close. Hrm.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 9:04 PM | Message # 207
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey let out a shaky breath. "What are we going to do?" She whispered.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 9:29 PM | Message # 208
"W-We have to dry off h-here, then we can sneak off." I said, quietly. 

It's silly, but I wonder if it's possible to tame that bird. Or maybe kill it to make clothing, but I don't have anything to skin it with, even if we do somehow kill that massive thing.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 9:34 PM | Message # 209
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey fell quiet, shivering. She closed her eyes, trying to think of a way out of this. How had any of this even happened? They were in the school, and now they were here, wherever here was. And where were the others? Were they okay...Mickey sneezed and apologized quietly.

The guards began to push them up a set of winding stairs, making them stumble and fall. As they got closer to the top, beastly noises echoed down.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 9:40 PM | Message # 210
A bored admin
After stumbling and falling up the stairs multiple times, Raven was sure she had gotten at least a dozen bruises and cuts. "W-where are you taking us?"

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 9:41 PM | Message # 211
I looked around our little cave here.

"I d-didn't get a g-good look at it, is t-this cave big enough for it to get in? Or do you think I c-could hold it at the entrance?"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 0:22 AM | Message # 212
Commander
"True, I don't know the rules of hell" Mort said to the demons "But I know the rules of common sense...I mean really...you gentlemen could do so much better things with your time than this. Why waste it on some human trash your lazy boss wants to play with all by himself?" He than said "I'm his problem, not yours"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 1:17 AM | Message # 213
(Workers rebellion in Hell, Georgia! Workers at spoopy castle demand $15 an hour! More news at 10.)

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 11:08 AM | Message # 214
The Reaper of Threads
(Lol)
A vine wrapped around Mortus's neck, flinging him against the bars hard. "You sssshut your mouth or we'll tell the Massster you died on the way here. That isss what he expectssss anywayssss."

Mickey shook her head, or it could have just been her ahivering. "N-no. It c-can't fit in h-here," she said. We s-should be relatively s-safe in here f-for n-n-now."

"To sssssee the Massster of coursssse," they hissed to the Trio. Garret's guitar case was sticking over his shoulder...if he could get a good swing he could knock them all back and they could run...

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 11:18 AM | Message # 215
A bored admin
Raven glanced back at Scott and Garret. It wouldn't have been a surprise if she knew she was thinking on the same lines of escaping. Maybe she can distract them or something.

It's time.

RazDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 12:09 PM | Message # 216
Commander
Scott
I starting humming a simple tune, I wanted to see this Demon Castle they were taking us to.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 1:39 PM | Message # 217
Commander
Mort held his head and said "Fine FIne I'll shut up...just think about it boys"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 2:24 PM | Message # 218
"G-great. I-I just need a sharp object, and we c-can kill it for it's feathers." I informed her.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 9:46 PM | Message # 219
The Reaper of Threads
(I apologize for my absence, my internet is out and I don't want to waste data)
Mickey breathed out a laugh. "Th-that thing w-was h-huge, M-Mac!"

The demons neared the castle, silent.

The snake monsters prodded them further upstairs. A door was in sight now.

RazDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 10:08 PM | Message # 220
Commander
(Hey, what are the Snakemen carrying as weapons, spears I'm guessing?)

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 20.July.15, 11:24 PM | Message # 221
(Well one evidently has a whip)
-Mac-
"Heh, h-how are we g-gonna figure out where t-to go with it still alive? We-We can sur-survive off it's b-body if I c-can s-skin it. J-Just gotta set a tr-trap for it."

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 11:29 PM | Message # 222
A bored admin
(Ooooooooh)

Raven glanced at the door and back at the others. It was now or never.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.July.15, 11:52 PM | Message # 223
Commander
Mort started to go into plan B mode, which was...well he didn't have a plan B. He was tied up on the bottom of hell in a cage...that...even though it was metal looked very poorly put together and was mere seconds away from being in a demon's clutches. 

He paused and started to think and think fast than got an idea he backed up into a corner of the cage and started to rub against the metal knowing that the vine was getting tighter around his neck when he was doing it.

NarutardDate: Tu, 21.July.15, 1:15 PM | Message # 224
The Reaper of Threads
(They all have swords in their belts, there's four of them, one has a whip, two a hitting stick like a baton, one a whip, and one a spear)
"Sssssstop that vile human," One hissed as it saw Mortus move. "If you try to esssscape we killssssss,"

Garret ducked and bent backwards, his guitar smacking two of the four guards with them, who went tumbling down the stairs. "Run, Racen!" He shouted as he turned to kick at the other two remaining guards. "Really this time!!"

Mickey looked around their tiny cave. "M-Maybe the l-lake created i-ice sh-shards when the bird br-broke it," she said.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 21.July.15, 2:04 PM | Message # 225
"A-alright." I took a moment to observe the cave we were in.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: