Fr, 26.April.24, 2:55 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 9:45 PM | Message # 51
The Reaper of Threads
"No way man, your ideas are always batshit crazy," Garret said, cutting through the lock. He pushed the door open and stale air rushed over them. Mickey shivered, an inkling of doubt inching it's way into her brain.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 16.July.15, 9:47 PM | Message # 52
A bored admin
"Damn." Raven coughed, fanning the air with one hand.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:14 PM | Message # 53
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
I covered my mouth as the dusty air rushed out. 

"The blood stained walls probably gave this air super ebola or something."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:18 PM | Message # 54
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey peered in quietly and a long groan echoed through the hallways as though the building was shifting. Garret looked at Mickey and saw the color drain from her face. "Pizza Hut is open?" She said quietly.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:22 PM | Message # 55
Commander
Scott
"No point leaving now." I said as I walked over to Mickey and patted her shoulder.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:28 PM | Message # 56
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey huffed, pushing down the fear. "Yeah. Let's set up camp." She clicked on her flashlight, shining it through the dusty hallways. In the foyer, the skeleton tree rose like a guardian.

As everyone walked in, Garret stood back at the entrance. Nerves told him if they walked in they might now walk back out.

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:38 PM | Message # 57
-Mac-
I went ahead and took my baseball bat out of my bag and zipped it up again. "I'll take the lead if you guys want. I'll bash whatever's in there as soon as I see it."

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:45 PM | Message # 58
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded. "Good idea." Garret brought up the rear and a cold draft blew through the halls. Behind him the door slammed shut and he whirled around. "What the fuck...Mickey, light?" He asked, walking back to the door. The light flashed onto the entrance and Garret's eyes widened. There were scratch marks all over the doors

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 16.July.15, 10:48 PM | Message # 59
A bored admin
"The fuck is this?" Raven whispered in front of Garret. Regret of agreeing to come along slowly flooded her senses.

It's time.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:50 PM | Message # 60
Commander
Scott
I looked at the door and sighed, "Well...Onwards and upwards." I say then pull out my Flashlight.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:54 PM | Message # 61
-Mac-
"Th-The door can still be opened though, right?" I said, glancing back before I looked forward again, keeping my bat ready.

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:56 PM | Message # 62
The Reaper of Threads
Garret grabbed the doors and pulled. And pulled again. The doors opened slightly and he saw the padlock was back, perfectly back together. He gasped and stumbled back. "There's...there's no fucking way. I broke the shit out of that," he stammered and Mickey tried to open the door. "The...the padlock is back?" She said quietly. Fear settled in the pit of her stomach. How is...that couldn't be possible.

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 11:02 PM | Message # 63
-Mac-
"Well clearly someone followed us and padlocked it behind us. Can you slip the wirecutters through the opening to cut the padlock?" I asked, before realizing I wasn't watching the area ahead of us, and I quickly turned and kept eyeing what is ahead.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 16.July.15, 11:03 PM | Message # 64
A bored admin
"Well, there's no way back. Only forward, right?" Raven's voice broke at the end.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 11:06 PM | Message # 65
The Reaper of Threads
Garret shook his head. "Let's just...let's just keep going," he said. Mickey nodded, now silent. If anything...if anything happened to any of her friends she'd never forgive herself for dragging them out here.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 16.July.15, 11:09 PM | Message # 66
A bored admin
"I think I'm just going to start recording now." Raven mumbled, fishing out a camcorder out of her duffle bag and turning it on.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 11:35 PM | Message # 67
"Great, evidence for when I inevitably brain whoever's trying to scare us." I said as I started moving forward some in the light of the flashlights.

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 11:40 PM | Message # 68
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey stayed close to Mac as he had the weapon, keeping her light trained ahead. "Let's find a relatively clean classroom," she offered. Garret hefted his guitar, holding it by the neck like a sword.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 16.July.15, 11:43 PM | Message # 69
A bored admin
"Yeah well, you better be fucking handy with that bat of yours." Raven pressed the red button as the camera started rolling.

It's time.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 11:58 PM | Message # 70
Commander
Scott
I looked at everyone then walked on ahead.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:01 AM | Message # 71
"Give me some credit, I've got a couple of good arms." I commented, looking around. "You know the layout Mickey?"

NarutardDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:04 AM | Message # 72
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey looked around. "The office is that way," she said, pointing towards the right.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:09 AM | Message # 73
A bored admin
"You only have two arms." Raven said, tapping the camcorder slightly. "Okay, we're live."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:14 AM | Message # 74
"Guess I'm good to go then." I said in response to Ravens comment. "Alright, let's go that way then." I started moving in the direction of the office.

NarutardDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:18 AM | Message # 75
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey followed him, Garret keeping up the rear. He looked around, trying to take steady breaths. The air felt like it was closing in around them.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: