Th, 28.March.24, 7:48 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:20 AM | Message # 76
A bored admin
"We're in the haunted place, all 6 of us are still alive. The entrance was shut on us and we're now heading to the office." Raven narrated into the cam. To be honest, she was scared.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:23 AM | Message # 77
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey glanced back at Raven and made a face at the camera. "Thank you greatly, Captain Obvious," she said, though she was teasing. She laughed quietly and it seemed to ease out some of the tenseness permeating the area. "Come on, we'll set up camp, eat some food and just hang out. It'll be fine!" She smiled and walked forward, seeing the door to the office. She pulled it open and walked in, pleased to find it relatively clean. She nudged a few pieces of rotten wood out of the way with her foot to clear out the space and smiled. "See? Just peachy."

EquinoxDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:28 AM | Message # 78
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Oh, there's a lot less blood and dead bodies here than I expected." I said, lowering my bat a little as I looked around.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:30 AM | Message # 79
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey looked at Mac and frowned. "Didn't you read the police reports? They didn't find any bodies."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:30 AM | Message # 80
A bored admin
Raven mumbled under her breath. She was clearly scared at this point.

It's time.

RazDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:38 AM | Message # 81
Commander
Scott
I was standing outside the office, feeling very tempted to search the school.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:42 AM | Message # 82
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey smiled at Raven and looked at Scott. "Come in ya big goof, I can't give out stuff without you in here," she said.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:50 AM | Message # 83
"No I didn't, because it was before my time and I'm not interested in stuff like this." I replied, looking around and moving stuff slightly.

RazDate: Fr, 17.July.15, 0:54 AM | Message # 84
Commander
Scott
I looked from side to side then backed up into the room and shut the door.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 17.July.15, 7:57 PM | Message # 85
A bored admin
Raven moved the camera around the office and peered around. "Well you're stuck in here with us so you might as well start getting comforted by gloominess."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 18.July.15, 1:27 AM | Message # 86
Commander
Mort was in high heaven! However, he broke the golden horror movie rule...stay...with...the...group...because he was in what used to be a Math Classroom given all the numbers.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 9:53 AM | Message # 87
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey looked around and a sickening feeling settled in her stomach. She had been divvying out cookies when she only counted five...not six. "Guys...where's Mort?" She asked quietly. Garret looked around and cursed loudly. "That horror buff wandered off God dammit!"

The math classroom had a red glow to it from the exit sign above the door, marking it eerie but also revealing it to be much more clean than would be expected of 30 years. On the desks were slightly melted candles, some with still hardening wax and that could only mean one thing: someone had been here, and not too long ago. On the floor there are strange chalk marks set in a circle, almost like...a pentagram.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 10:32 AM | Message # 88
"You gotta be shitting me." I moved to the doorway with my bat ready. "Alright, who's going with me to get him? He couldn't of gone far, so I just need one person with a flashlight."

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 10:37 AM | Message # 89
The Reaper of Threads
"No!" Mickey said quickly. "We have to stick together!"

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 10:44 AM | Message # 90
"Just two of us would be faster and safer, honestly. If there is something here, we can deal with it easier without the entire group being in one big hallway." I put the bat on the nape of my neck, resting both my arms on it. " We can't just leave him out there, so what do you propose Mickey? "

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 18.July.15, 10:46 AM | Message # 91
A bored admin
Raven turned back to them. "The cookies wil stay. Let's go."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 10:50 AM | Message # 92
The Reaper of Threads
"I'll go, I know the layout best," Mickey said quietly.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 10:52 AM | Message # 93
"Alright, thanks. Any idea where he might be, before we step out?"

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 11:05 AM | Message # 94
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey shook her head, grabbing her flashlight. "I'm going to hope he's still on the first floor. You guys," she turned back to Garret, Scott, and Raven, "stay here, don't leave, eat cookies. We'll be right back," she forced a smile.

Garret watched her quietly. She was really struggling to keep her brave face up. They all were. This was a mess, nothing like anyone had expected, and of course Mort wandered off. Now he's splitting them up, the one thing you shouldn't do. Oh...Garret would have some choice words when they got back.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 11:33 AM | Message # 95
"Well, let's go save a Morty." I stepped out of the door, and held the door open for her.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 11:46 AM | Message # 96
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey followed him out, shining her light around the hallways.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 12:04 PM | Message # 97
I closed the door after she came out. "So, where to?"

RazDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 12:48 PM | Message # 98
Commander
Scott
I looked at the door, "Does she really expect that to keep me here?" I mutter as I look at the ground and shake my head.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Sa, 18.July.15, 12:50 PM

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 12:54 PM | Message # 99
The Reaper of Threads
Garret looked at Scott. "What if you get lost too?"

Mickey looked around. "That way," she pointed down the dark hallway.

RazDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 12:57 PM | Message # 100
Commander
Scott
"Better than having just two people looking for that brain dead fuck wit we call a friend."

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: