Th, 28.March.24, 4:58 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Monsters Among Us
EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:27 AM | Message # 101
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
-Ben Dover-
Alright, NOW we go to wal-mart!

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:34 AM | Message # 102
Commander
Ulvon kept walking on confused as all crap what the heck he just saw

(ILD need you on Land of the Dead)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:37 AM | Message # 103
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Gabby had turned around to say something to Elizabeth and was now staring with wide eyes. "What...how...huh...?" She dropped her food, shaking.

Elizabeth's eyes widened. "Oh dear..."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:43 AM | Message # 104
I walked back up the stairs, realizing I should wear pants with pockets, so I don't have to hold this card the whole time. I walked behind Gabby, and saw death itself on our couch.

"Oh hey, local magician's back in town!" I shoved Gabby into our room. "Now we can introduce you to the one that likes to use magic and costumes to scare people." I said as I closed the door, smiling a nervous smile.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:43 AM | Message # 105
A bored admin
Lyra froze. If it was a human, who cares? If it was something else, then damn. Judging by the sounds, she didn't know what to do. So with a last minute decision, she just stomped off into her room.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:45 AM | Message # 106
The Reaper of Threads
"I..what...who..." She looked around, trying to back out of the door.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:49 AM | Message # 107
I calmly tried to stop her. "Hey hey hey now, I don't wanna be creepy and stop you from leaving, but you should actually meet her instead of leaving our room freaked out, never to talk to us again. Alright?" I said, trying to be calm about this. No time for jokes, last time I screwed up and brought attention to us, they burned all of my costumes.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 0:52 AM | Message # 108
Commander
Ulvon sighed as he wondered what Sonara was doing right now? If she was okay? What if the Vampire turned her?" 

Sonara in the meanwhile walked to Xander and said with a bright happy smile "What would master want from me today?" 

(Okay...this is one time offer because you know me and villains...

Does anyone want to play Xander? 

If you need a personality...a guy who acts like he could get away with murder )

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:01 AM | Message # 109
The Reaper of Threads
"She? That was a skeleton! With a scythe! That appeared out of thin air!" Gabby jerked away from him. "What is going on?!"

Elizabeth frowned. Already? She returned to the kitchen to get the potion that would erase her memories.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:05 AM | Message # 110
A bored admin
Lyra stomped around in her room, oblivious to everyone.

(Dillon, I guess I could take Xander. Just what is he like?)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:05 AM | Message # 111
"It was a costume Gabby, I'm the best costume maker in town! The clothes I'm making right now are ones I made myself! Well, except the happy new years hat. That one's just a nice ironic piece for the laughs. But anyway, you're over reacting, and I don't want people laughing at you when you tell them we have a walking skeleton in our house. I'm helping your social life here Gabby, so please stop being hysterical over nothing!"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:08 AM | Message # 112
Commander
(He's the kind of guy who thinks he can get away with murder, acts like it, and pretty much does what he wants. He doesn't really care if humans find out about him or not, because he'll just bite em and make em his slave if they do)

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:13 AM | Message # 113
The Reaper of Threads
"This can't be happening, the doctors said I would stop seeing things with this new medication I can't go back," she pressed her hands into her eyes. "I'm not seeing things again I'm not..."

Elizabeth walked back out and looked at Ben, then back at Gabby. "Are you...alright dear?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:19 AM | Message # 114
A bored admin
(Okay arrogant he is.)

Xander hummed quietly, running a slender hand through her hair lazily. "See what Ulvon is up to. Just observe and don't get near him. I want some info."

Lyra was on the phone, pissed now. "For fucks sa," she paused as the other end yelled back and she sighed. After a moment, she threw the cell to the other end of her bed and walked back out, anger still prominent.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:27 AM | Message # 115
"Okay Okay Gabby, you're fine, I'll just tell her later to be careful where she pulls these stunts at." You stay right there." I started moving towards where Lyra's room was. I gotta intercept her and get her back here in a disguise, now.

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:31 AM | Message # 116
The Reaper of Threads
"Hey hey let's sit down," Elizabeth led her to the couch and handed her a glass of water. Gabby drank with trembling hands and seconds later she was out like a light. Elizabeth set the glass down gently on the table with a sigh. "Wonderful."

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:34 AM | Message # 117
A bored admin
Thankfully, Lyra remembered to change back into her usual human self before leaving her room. "I didn't expect another one so soon." She approached the couch, hands in her pockets. Funny Bones and his pockets...of course

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 1:52 AM | Message # 118
"Nice to see I'm the savior this time instead of the failure." I said, smiling but not laughing.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 10:38 AM | Message # 119
A bored admin
Lyra glared at Ben and looked down at Gabby. "I suppose we can't do much now especially with her and being a neighbor."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 12:01 PM | Message # 120
"She said something about medication, just tell her she passed out in our doorway. I'll leave it to you two." I said as I exited the room quickly. Not gonna stick around and mess it up.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 12:20 PM | Message # 121
Commander
Sonara smiled "Of course my master...do you want me to bring you another present?" She said so happily.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 12:55 PM | Message # 122
A bored admin
Xander paused, hand still in her hair. "That would be great dear." His eyes wandered around the office a bit before settling back on her.

Lyra frowned at Ben's retreating back and looked back down at Gabby. She was also their neighbor, and they couldn't keep offering her water everyday either... If she could swear it on her life and make the swear bonding, that could work. "What are we supposed to do with you, Gabby?" She stated quietly

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 3:30 PM | Message # 123
The Reaper of Threads
"Miss, she'll forget everything when she wakes you just...have to not appear so suddenly like that."

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 3:56 PM | Message # 124
A bored admin
Lyra frowned slightly. "I'm not worried about that. I can just be more careful, but I mean she's our neighbor. There's going to be more meetings like this and...one day we're going to have to explain why she is seeing all of this." She paused. "And please, just call me Lyra."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 4:07 PM | Message # 125
OK, alright, time to go to the store. Gonna buy a hat, a wig, and some chloroform just in case. I should get a gun license, but shooting guns is very uncomfortable without muscles to stop the recoil. It's all in the magic.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Search: