Sa, 27.April.24, 5:09 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Monsters Among Us
NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 5:54 PM | Message # 126
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
"I have referred to you as Miss for years Miss, I will not stop. And don't you think...maybe it's better to tell her? Maybe she'll stop thinking she's schizophrenic? Maybe she just has the sight?"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 6:01 PM | Message # 127
A bored admin
This wasn't the first time Lyra brought up the subject of how Eliza called her, and yet every single time the answer frustrated her. She pushed the thought away, they've got years to argue about that.

"Guess the dinner invite is tonight." She glanced at her watch. She got another hour to chill anyways.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 6:39 PM | Message # 128
Commander
Group: Administrators
Sonara smiled and said "Okay!" She than said "I'll bring you a nice surprise..." She implied as she walked out

Ulvon in the meanwhile was sitting by himself in the club looking around trying to see something, anything that looked vampiric. Other than a drunk girl getting stretched to a hospital...but looked like she was doomed to the mourge...there was nothing peculiar about the club at the moment.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 6:51 PM | Message # 129
A bored admin
Xander watched Sonara leave quietly. He already gotten a rather unpleasant lecture from Death herself of what he was doing a few days ago. But he knew she couldn't touch him for now, his time wasn't up yet.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 10:14 PM | Message # 130
The Reaper of Threads
Gabby began to wake slowly. "Huh...where am I?" She mumbled.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 10:18 PM | Message # 131
A bored admin
"You fainted earlier outside, so we uh brought you into our apartment." Lyra responded from the other sofa, looking thorough a notebook.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 31.August.15, 10:20 PM | Message # 132
The Reaper of Threads
Gabby sat up. "My head really hurts."

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.August.15, 10:26 PM | Message # 133
A bored admin
"Do you want any aspirin or anything for that? I'm sure we've got extra somewhere in the cabinets." Lyra frowned, still trying to find a number she had to call.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 0:39 AM | Message # 134
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
-Ben Dover-
Finally, the great wal-mart, before my eyes. A place perfect for an artist like myself, and a bastion of laughter at the oddities that you see in the people of this wal-mart. I can occasionally make hand money off people that want signatures from Seth Rogan, the great comedian my current disguise is based off of.

Perhaps I should disguise as a black comedian next, so less people approach me. Or maybe a female comedian,  so no one actually considers me a comedian. Hah!

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 9:50 AM | Message # 135
Commander
Finally Ulvon spotted someone in the distance however in the club. This guy's skin was pale as snow, and his hair was as black as night, he looked like he was dead. He kept his eyes on him as he was talking towards some women that he probably intended to sleep with. The girl was falling for the irresistible charms that was the vampire as she giggled at every joke he was making. Ulvon groaned at them as he waited for the Vampire to make his move and lead her outside.

The vampire smirked as he went outside, as the girl turned, screaming in horror as she saw the vampire with large fangs ready to bite her and get his meal. Suddenly he got a boot to the head launching him against the ground. The Vampire looked at him and said "Who the hell are you?!"

Ulvon walked forward and said "Your worst nightmare, bat boy"

NarutardDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:35 AM | Message # 136
The Reaper of Threads
(Low blow Equi, low blow)
"Um...no I'm fine, thanks. Who are you?" Gabby asked, looking between the girls. Elizabeth looked pointedly at Lyra. Tell her....

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:40 AM | Message # 137
Commander
The Vampire glared at Ulvon and said "What do you want?"

Ulvon looked at the woman and motioned her to run "Information, where is Xander Thrax?" He said putting his fists up "If you don't talk, I'll beat it out of you"

The Vampire said "How do you know about Lord Xander?" He laughed "Oh...you must be the dog whose girl Xander stole" He said "Great girl by the way...very..." He implied something with a smirk "Obedient"

BAM!

Without a second thought, Ulvon said in a rage "Where is she you son of a bitch?!" After decking the Vampire in the nose sending him fling.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:47 AM | Message # 138
A bored admin
Lyra bit on the end of her pen before slowly looking up at her neighbor. "That's Elizabeth over there, and I'm Lyra." She paused, closing the notebook of contacts. "Do you really see me as a skeleton?" Doesn't hurt to make sure.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:56 AM | Message # 139
The Reaper of Threads
"Do I wh--" boom. The facade fell away. She was a skeleton, a grim reaper. Gabby flinched back, and looked at the other girl, who looked very dead. Her lips were blue from lack of oxygen, her eyes white and bloodshot in death. Gabby started hyperventilating. "I...what...what's going on?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 12:03 PM | Message # 140
A bored admin
Lyra watched her and nodded to herself. "First, calm down and I'll explain why you're able to see us as who we are." She glanced at her watch briefly and looked back at her. "You are one of the few humans out there that have the sight, to see the supernaturals for who they really are behind our human disguises."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 12:16 PM | Message # 141
(If it makes you feel any better, Funny bones disguising as Seth Rogan is a joke about how Funny Bones finds him funny, and Funny bones isn't actually funny at all, which correlates to Seth Rogan being a shit comedian if Funny Bones relates his comedy to Seth Rogan)

Ah here we are, hats! So, Stripper cop or regular Cop? Regular cop is better for an actual costume, but Stripper Cop hat is funnier. Practicality vs comedy...

NarutardDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 1:49 PM | Message # 142
The Reaper of Threads
Gabby stared at her, unbelieving. "But...my doctors...said I had schizophrenia..." She said quietly. Gabby you shouldn't listen, the voices are just trying to trick you...

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 2:06 PM | Message # 143
A bored admin
"I doubt that's the real reason." Lyra stretched. "The doctors can't see what you can. And even if they could, they would rather ignore it. Gabby, you are special. Not many can see the vampires, dragons, the undead, and whatever else that are out there now."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 6:50 PM | Message # 144
Commander
Ulvon punched the Vampire again once he got up as the guy hissed bearing his fangs. He said "I ain't telling you shit dog boy!" He said with low hiss "I don't care how bad you beat me..." He looked at the fact that the moon was up, but it was only a half moon. He smirked and said "Besides I i'm safe...a werewolf transforms only during the full moon" 

"Unless" Ulvon responded "They're like me" His right hand glowed as a pentagram appeared on his right hand. He grabbed at his head screaming in agony, as The Vampire's eyes widened seeing that yes...Ulvon was transforming. 

Claw like nails appears and Ulvon stabbed into his own head and TORN HIS HUMAN APPEARANCE IN HALF. Once done, there he stood, a large, raging, black furred, red eyed, werewolf.

NarutardDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:13 PM | Message # 145
The Reaper of Threads
"What..." Gabby looked at her. Vampires? Undead? How... "But..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:17 PM | Message # 146
A bored admin
"Hey Eliza, is tonight a full moon?" Lyra called before looking back at Gabby. "But what?" She slowly tug her gloves on.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:30 PM | Message # 147
-Ben Dover-
Dooooh, I can't choose! Wait...
This card holds infinite money? So I can buy...two hats? Maybe even three?
I might need a shopping cart. I'll take these both for now, time to grab that wig and head back.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:43 PM | Message # 148
Commander
The Vampire looked at Ulvon now terrified. Ulvon did a small demonstration of his power by picking up the vampire with one hand and slamming him into a wall leaving the vampire stuck in it. Ulvon looked at the Vampire and said "Where...is...Sonara?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:55 PM | Message # 149
The Reaper of Threads
"No ma'am, not tonight," Elizabeth shook her head. Gabby was still processing. "Those things exist?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 01.September.15, 11:58 PM | Message # 150
A bored admin
Lyra sat down beside her and nodded. "Yeah, there's a few covens around. Same as werewolves, got a few packs of them around running around." She looked relieved. Stupid werewolves always gave her a headache whenever they transformed on the full moon of every month.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Search: