Fr, 29.March.24, 4:32 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Retaliation
NarutardDate: Mo, 02.June.14, 0:23 AM | Message # 76
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Eva
"Staying together I think is a good plan," I commended as I watched him. "But I don't think rebuilding is our safest bet. We're still at war, and they've only moved farther in. Plus we...we only have three or four females who made it.." I added on softly.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 02.June.14, 1:05 AM | Message # 77
Commander
Group: Administrators
(lol)

Kathrine:

I felt her hair. "Is that real?"

My hand was forced away as she stared me down. There was silence, as she played with it, as a slow tilt up and down said all I needed to know. She said "It's weird"

The sound of my laughtered gripped the mountain side for a few seconds. "Trust me when I say, I'm in no position to judge" I said pattting her head and walking off.

I love Spooky Crap :D

ToxicDate: Mo, 02.June.14, 3:59 AM | Message # 78
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Marshall

"When I say rebuild, I mean...We get back on our feet. We build a new fort, fix our flaws from before...get life running again. There's fifteen of us, but after some time, there can be sixteen, then seventeen, and so on."

I sigh. "No, no, no..." I mumble. "I'm getting ahead of myself...Even if we did rebuild, we would still be extremely low on man power. When they attacked, how many men and women died defending our village to the very end? Seventy? Eighty? And now here we are. Fifteen remaining souls, cooped up in a cave!" I exclaim. "Few of us are built for battle, and only a couple of us actually know how to battle." I winced and sat up.

"The clan's blood is endangered, and I'm not sure any of us know how to protect it. Do you?" I whisper.

I am only one, but I am one.

NarutardDate: Mo, 02.June.14, 9:33 AM | Message # 79
The Reaper of Threads
Eva
"Keep a level head, first of all," I said quietly. "And protect each other. We made it when others didn't. That means something."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 02.June.14, 12:38 PM | Message # 80
Commander
Kathrine:

I smiled at Lucia as I looked ahead. "Finally" I said looking around. "We finally made it" I said walking forward, stepping into my contact's village. I looked around, and went to the tavern. "Stay outside Lucia, if you see any guards or scary men let me know okay?" Lucia nodded as I walked inside.

ToxicDate: Mo, 02.June.14, 5:04 PM | Message # 81
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Marshall
"We need to move. Soon." I said, abandoning the current subject within seconds. "We're open to attack. Maybe not by Azatrens, but wild animals. We can't risk losing even one of us. And, I think the first step to recovery is getting out of this damn cave...but that's just my opinion." I voice.

I am only one, but I am one.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 02.June.14, 10:06 PM | Message # 82
Commander
Kathrine:

When I walked inside I got the biggest wide eye from a bar maid who was working on helping some customers. I paused and waved slightly. and then she lead me to the back. There stood a gruff man with a grey beard looking at me. He paused and said "Thought you died"

I then said "Well I didn't, did I Dave?" I said with a minor smirk.

AnchorageDate: Tu, 03.June.14, 5:38 PM | Message # 83
Colonel general
Group: Users
Cassius

At the smell of food, I exit and go towards the cave joining the others.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.June.14, 7:44 PM | Message # 84
Commander
Kathrine:

It was quiet as Dave took me in the back. Dave sighed "So, who else made it?" I looked down grabbing the ruby neckless in defence. "Oh, just you huh?" I nodded. "Damn, I'm sorry bout your mom and the other Kat" I looked down. "So, what does the lone theif want from me?"

I sighed "My group needs money, and getting money is what you do best." I sighed "Nothing to big, the last thing my group needs is a bunch of pissed off guards as well as the enemy at our door" He looked dejected, but he understood. "Also, I promised one of my new found friends some books, is there a place here where I can get some."

"If you want to go "shopping" " Dave said with air quotes, "there is a low rent book store at the end of town, small shop, not much security." He then said "As for your money thing, I do have some jobs your guild was requested to do." I nodded and he said "A woman wants her rival in jail, she will pay something light for this" I nodded. "Just put this ruby in the chest of the house to the left of the entrance." I got up. "One more thing, whose the girl peeping in"

I looked behind me, and sighed "That's Lucia, a girl who tried to steal from me to survive" I sighed "And who I specifically told to stay outside, are there guards coming?" Lucia shook her head no. "The scary men?" She shook no, "Were you just curious?" She shook her head yes." I walked to her and said "Please listen to me from now on, I have a job to do, you stay with Dave" Dave hmped. "Don't worry he's not going to bite" I got up and went out, adjusting my hood. This is just what I needed

NarutardDate: Th, 05.June.14, 1:55 AM | Message # 85
The Reaper of Threads
Eva
I nodded. "That sounds like a good plan," I said.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.June.14, 2:48 AM | Message # 86
Commander
Kathrine:

I walked out of the tavern and headed to where I was told.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.June.14, 8:05 PM | Message # 87
Commander
BAWP

Kathrine:

I walked down and then slowly slunk into the shadows, watching for my oppertunity

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Retaliation (=========)
Search: