Th, 18.April.24, 7:21 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 10:46 PM | Message # 1451
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Margaret opened her bloodshot eyes to look at him briefly before closing them again. "Do you have that letter still?"

Amelia rolled over and woke slowly.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 10:47 PM | Message # 1452
Commander
Gainell
I looked over at Amelia, guess she's waking up. I sat on my bed and looked at her.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:04 PM | Message # 1453
Commander
Bair nodded and handed it to her "I always keep it." He sighed and stood next to her throne. "You know...I know I've been saying this for the past three years but..." He sighed "You know your dad is proud of you right? You took the throne at 8 years old. Yeah Hollow isn't perfect, but what Kingdom is. You're a great Queen and a damn good friend to me, and honestly that's all you need to know"

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:07 PM | Message # 1454
The Reaper of Threads
(So is it 8 or 5?)
Margaret sighed. "I know what you believe Bair. You say the same thing every year."

Amelia sat up and stretched. "G'morning," she mumbled

RazDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:09 PM | Message # 1455
Commander
Gainell
"Yeah, mornin' kid." I say as I stand up.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:11 PM | Message # 1456
Commander
(5 sorry. Trying make the whole 16 and 21 ages make sense) 

"Don't mean I won't stop saying it" Bair said with a smile "I miss him too you know" He said quietly "He took me in after Father Blackmarsh died...remember?" He looked out and said quietly "I miss both of them..."

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:13 PM | Message # 1457
The Reaper of Threads
"I slept well..." Amelia murmured.

Margaret sighed. "I would like to sleep some."

RazDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:15 PM | Message # 1458
Commander
Gainell
"Hmm?" I say as I scratch my head, I had a few things on my mind and wasn't fully aware of the world around me.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:19 PM | Message # 1459
Commander
"But of course" Bair said quietly "Hey Margret..." He smiled "I may not call you your majesty or Queen due to our history, but know this. There is no one I'd rather have as my ruler than you" He then turned and walked away.

NarutardDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:30 PM | Message # 1460
The Reaper of Threads
"'Nothing, just I slept well."

Margaret began to doze off.

RazDate: Fr, 11.September.15, 11:31 PM | Message # 1461
Commander
Gainell
"Oh, sorry, bit outta it right now, I wake up real early so I've been thinking about some things." I say as I look around the room.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 12.September.15, 4:05 PM | Message # 1462
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
-Tarkus-
I was up finally, getting readjusted to the world of the living and preparing to go find some food.

That was a hell of a stunt you pulled last night Enkefalos. How much did you get from it?

I haven't tested it yet. I feel so much greater now, however.

Let's wait to test it out. I'd like to find breakfast now.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Sa, 12.September.15, 6:17 PM | Message # 1463
The Reaper of Threads
"Like what?" Amelia asked.

RazDate: Sa, 12.September.15, 6:27 PM | Message # 1464
Commander
Gainell
"Magical theory, Unit expansion, the effects of culture clash, the different uses of magic, mundane magic uses, generally magical stuff. With all the magic I've learned in such a short span of time I need more units to be an effective Magic User."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 12.September.15, 6:28 PM | Message # 1465
The Reaper of Threads
All of this went completely over Amelia's head. She just nodded.

RazDate: Sa, 12.September.15, 6:29 PM | Message # 1466
Commander
Gainell
I kinda sagged at her response, "Yeah, not important for you, you draw magic from objects so you don't have to really worry about Units like I do."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.September.15, 3:49 PM | Message # 1467
Commander
Lokada was wandering the Castle Halls and looked at Rose "Beautiful day today isn't it?"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: