Th, 25.April.24, 5:42 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:00 PM | Message # 101
Commander
(Late post for Lita)

Lita said "Name's Lita"

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:02 PM | Message # 102
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Jayden smiled. "Pleasure to meet you two. What brings you here to Elodus? Just traveling through or the upcoming wedding(?)?" He asked curiously.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:04 PM | Message # 103
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
-Tarkus-
Forming up from the shadows above the human warrior, I cast a nightmare veil upon him. A pure black orb flashed around him momentarily, before disappearing. Now, he can die in his dream, and he will have to face whatever shadows come for him in his dream. Pure of hearts will have only one shadow to face, since they would have no past issues to face.

Now, to take the fairy.

I take out my shadow crystal, and place it on the staff I kept on my back. I prepared to cast a binding spell, to capture the fairy.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:14 PM | Message # 104
The Reaper of Threads
Rose shifted and sat up, her fire had gone cold. She whispered to it but it refused to move. That's when she felt the darkness behind her.

Amelia looked at the Templar Jayden again.

Theodore nodded, musing over the vampire's words

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:19 PM | Message # 105
-Tarkus-
"Resisting will only hurt you more."

Tendrils shot from the crystal, wrapping around into a dark orb around her. She began floating towards the ground, no doubt to be transported through the shadows.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:20 PM | Message # 106
Commander
Lita said "I'm looking for a criminal from Azorah, ever hear of the Dragon Woman?"

Maven said "If we hurry there will be some normal food there"

Lokada squimed in his dream as he remembered what this was. This was a sand witch, beings of the desert of Elodus, having a reclusive cult where they take men to be their breeding slaves for the rest of their lives. Lokada paused as he oddly felt the Sand Witch knocking him over and pinning him down like it did so very long ago. She smirked and said "Aww qute the handsome one I got for me and my sisters to enjoy" She stroked his hair, "You're going to enjoy living your new life"

Lokada tried to move, when he felt the sand witch casting a spell to wrap sand around his arms. Lokada struggled as he saw the sky was much darker than he remembered.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:26 PM | Message # 107
A bored admin
Jayden tilted his head to the side. "Have heard of her, never seen her. All of the knights have been thrown in the castle to get ready for the wedding of our commander's daughter. I got fed up and escaped out for some air." He shook his head.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:27 PM | Message # 108
Commander
Lita responded with a sigh "Damn and I was hoping you found her. She's quite the monster"

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:28 PM | Message # 109
The Reaper of Threads
Rose twisted, crying out. "Loka!"

Amelia frowned. What was the obsession?

Theodore nodded. "Sounds good."

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:31 PM | Message # 110
A bored admin
"I'm sorry, Miss Lita." Jayden apologized. "I will try my best to look out for her when I'm not forced into finer clothes."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:34 PM | Message # 111
-Tarkus-
The orb sunk into the shadows, and I did too.

Similar to how I see, Rose could also see around the area, at the high speeds we were moving.

I hope the assistants kept the lab clean while I was away.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:36 PM | Message # 112
Commander
Maven walked into the Inn and sat down ordering the "Hollow Bass"

Outside of Lokada's mind the Pheonix Claw began to glow a bright light, that grew and began engulfing Lokada.

As Lokada was preparing for his fate, he heard a loud "Get away from him!" With a loud slice the Sand Witch wimpered as a woman stood before Lokada. She was dressed in desert gear with a blade by her side. She turned and looked at Lokada and then sliced his arm restraints as the sky slowly returned to normal. Now drunk again, Lokada said "Who the hell are you?"

The woman adjusted her hood and pants revealing her to have fox ears and a tail "Someone you owe your drunk ass too, now come on" She dragged him off into the desert as the light from before blinded Lokada in his eyes.

Lokada slowly stood up and then dived forward grabbing the crystal Rose was in as he held out his hand, the Pheonix Claw vanishing in a partical of light as he grabbed the blade.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:37 PM | Message # 113
The Reaper of Threads
(they're already gone Dillon)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:38 PM | Message # 114
Commander
Lita said "Don't worry about it I'm starting to think Elodus was a waste of time"

(Ignore that last part Equinox)

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:41 PM | Message # 115
A bored admin
Jayden only raised an eyebrow but didn't press on the matter. This time he turned to Amelia. "Will you be spectating the wedding? Everyone's invited to watch."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:42 PM | Message # 116
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Oh, the wedding."

Theodore sat beside her, ordering something vegetarian. "There's a wedding soon...in Elodus."

Rose started breathing fire. "Who are you?" She growled.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:46 PM | Message # 117
-Tarkus-
"Just a curious researcher." The void echoed around her. "So, what's your name, young fairy?"

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:49 PM | Message # 118
The Reaper of Threads
Rose kept struggling. "Can you loose up? You're crushing my wings.."

Amelia's eyes lit up. "Oh I'd love to go!!"

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:53 PM | Message # 119
-Tarkus-
The orb expanded in it's liquid form. "Better? I wouldn't want my research partner injured, after all."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:53 PM | Message # 120
Commander
Maven smiled as they brought her a huge fish that had razor sharp teeth in it's mouth. She looked at Theodore and said "Well that's nice whose the one getting married?"

Lita said "You know, actually that does sound rather nice"

Lokada ran off, using the Pheonix Claw to light the shadows of the forest.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 12:54 PM | Message # 121
A bored admin
Jayden smiled. "At least I'll get to see some familiar faces in the crowd." He winked at Amelia.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 12:55 PM | Message # 122
-Tarkus-
I could feel the shadow orb meeting resistance in keeping the shadows strong.

It seems our hero has already awaken. Luckily for me, we're moving much faster.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 1:01 PM | Message # 123
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia turned bright red and took a step closer to Lita, staring at her toes. "Yes, it'd be nice," she said quietly, not chatty for once.

Theodore grimaced at the fish and looked at his salad. "The Prince."

Rose swallowed, suddenly scared. "You're...you're not going to kill me and cut me up...right?" She asked quietly.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 1:04 PM | Message # 124
-Tarkus-
"No, No, of course not. I haven't killed a research partner in..."

"Hm."

"I think it was last week?"

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 1:09 PM | Message # 125
Commander
Lita shot Jayden a glare and said "She had an eventful day today, lay off the flirting"

Maven smiled as she took a knife and cut out some meat to eat it. "Eric Elodus eh?" She took a small bite and said "Whose the lucky bride to be?"

Lokada began feeling dejected  as he started to realize that the speed he was moving at wasn't working. Rose...

The woman from before tossed Lokada against the bed and groaned. A familair voice is heard as Rose asks "Mason? Whose that?"

"Our temporary house guest" Mason said in response. "Saved him from being some Sand Witches sugar daddy"

Rose said "Wow, he's lucky you showed up when you did" She looked at him and said "He looks so sad"

Lokada glared berrating himself for giving up so soon, he grabbed the Pheonix  Claw tighter and the light shined brighting, severly dimishing the shadows.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: