Sa, 18.May.24, 5:07 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:36 AM | Message # 176
Commander
"Because I can not improve on my past mistakes by rotting away in some cell or being strung up by the gallows" Maven said in response. The aura was still there as her eyes showed her true nature as they were more reptile like. 

Lita shrugged "Eh it happens" She stretched "I don't get goo goo eyed that much" 

Lokada looked down when Rose forgot a very important little detail about Mason.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:36 AM | Message # 177
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
-???-
I hopped down from the branch, and placed my palms together. The entire area became encased in complete shadows.

This burst of power wont last forever, I must make it count and kill everything possible before he takes control again.

I began moving in on Gainell, preparing for my next attack.

(Dunno how far Rose and Lokada went, so I don't know if they're effected or not.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:38 AM | Message # 178
Commander
Gainell
"HAHAHA, Oh I like this area, think I don't know where anything is do ya?" I said with a laugh.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:40 AM | Message # 179
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Mera slowed down, feeling the presence of a more powerful figure than she. Curious, she followed the presence. It was leading her back into Hollow, but she can make up for the lost time later on. For now, the curiosity got the best of her.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:41 AM | Message # 180
The Reaper of Threads
Theodore was ignoring her now, pissed and slightly embarrassed. He watched Frost instead, who was stretching and flitting around. His eyes flickered to Maven and back to Frost. "Calm down already, I was only acting."

Rose looked at him and fell quiet. "You were the one who brought her up."

Amelia smiled. "I've never had a boyfriend."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:42 AM | Message # 181
-??? ????????- 
I like this one. Confident. Apparently still capable of giving some resistance.

I move forward through the darkness, something akin to ink dripping off me.

As soon as I reach him, I duck, and move to his back, before attempting to deliver an elbow to the back of his head.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:45 AM | Message # 182
Commander
"I've just been thinking about her a lot you know?" Lokada said quietly. 

Maven sighed as she took a deep breath as the aura slowly vanished from her body.

Lita looked at her and said "Well don't worry, there's someone out there for everyone" She started to head towards a camp ground "Though in my opinion you don't really need to have one"

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:45 AM | Message # 183
Commander
Gainell
I leaned back into a roll and rolled between it's legs and ended up behind it, "That was...rather slow, you testing me?"

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:48 AM | Message # 184
-T?? ????????-

I launch a kick backwards at his head immediately. I reign supreme in the darkness, and he wont stand a chance if I shadow travel while fighting. It's more fun this way.

(If you're curious, this secondary form fights using something similar to muay thai.)

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:49 AM | Message # 185
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia shrugged. "Where are we going?"

Rose started to shut down quickly. "Why? She's gone."

Theodore still didn't look at her, guiding Frost back into his flower and making it disappear.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:52 AM | Message # 186
Commander
Gainell
I raise my arms and get pushed back a bit, "I'm still confused by this magic, is this an altered mind fighting me or the original?" I asked it, this thing was clearly humanoid, and seemed to be similar to the man's size and shape, but it clearly is far more hostile.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:55 AM | Message # 187
A bored admin
Mera scrambled up a tree, hoping to see better from an aerial view. From there, she got the quick glance of an aura fading. What in the world could give that big of an aura? She smiled gleefully, maybe if she killed whatever it is, she could get money off of it.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:56 AM | Message # 188
Commander
Lita said "I got a camp site near by, we're gonna need it since the Inn's full of jerks" A small smirk appeared on her face "Aside from your boy toy of course" 

Maven then pulled her cloak up and said 'I apologize, I'm used to people trying to use me for power" She sits down "But I found enlightenment...in the Balance of Light and Dark" 

Lokada looked up and said "Maybe because we're so close to...where home was..." 

(@Narutard, you can do a flashback scene with control of Lokada since I did one borrowing Rose)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:59 AM | Message # 189
-TH? ????????-

"I am an original, but not of he." I said, even my voice sounded like it was carried on a thick liquid.

I traveled through the shadows on the ground behind him, launching myself into the air, in an attempt to bring down a double hammerfist.

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:05 AM | Message # 190
Commander
Gainell
I spin around with my leg out to strike him in the air.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:08 AM | Message # 191
-THE ????????-
I disappear in a puff of shadows, appearing in front of him for an uppercut.

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:12 AM | Message # 192
Commander
Gainell
I lean forward and grab it so the strike hits me in the gut, then bring my knee to strike his diaphragm.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:15 AM | Message # 193
-THE D???????-
My head explodes into a thick, greasy oil on his knee, that begins spreading up and down his leg. My arm he holds also begins encroaching upon his.

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:17 AM | Message # 194
Commander
Gainell
I launch myself back, "Man, I wouldn't rely on your magic to much, I might just decide to knick it." I said as I tried to shake off the oil from my arm.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:21 AM | Message # 195
-THE DE??????-
An oily fist shoots from the oil at his face.
(This oil can turn someone into another one of him, if it fully envelops them. It wears off once he changes back, at least.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:23 AM | Message # 196
A bored admin
(Deidara? Only thing I can think of that starts with the letter d.)

It's time.

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:26 AM | Message # 197
Commander
Gainell
I smile as my eye starts to glow gold seemingly in spite of the void around them. I easily lean back as far as possible then jump back, away from the oil I threw around.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:30 AM | Message # 198
-THE DEV?????-
An arm spurts from the oil on his knee, grabbing his leg to attempt to trip him up mid flip.

(Only his title for now. Until his true name is revealed he will just go by his previously stated title.)

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:34 AM | Message # 199
Commander
Gainell
I fall back and catch myself in the ground with one of my hands, "So what were to happen I was to say, use that Shadow Jump thingy of yours?" I say as I grab my knife and cut the hand.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Fr, 05.June.15, 1:34 AM

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 1:36 AM | Message # 200
-THE DEVO????-
"It would be very painful. For you."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: