Su, 05.May.24, 1:49 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Three Kingdoms
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.May.15, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance. 

The Country in the Sky, Azorah is a land made of many rulers due to the mystical powers that have granted the nation to be made of special islands that float in the sky. Azorah is the most isolated of the three nations due to this fact, the only way to travel to that nation from the outside is via transportation Griffins that Azorah has in both Hollow and Elodus. However visitors are rare and most of their problems are self contained.  Azorah is ruled by the Azoran "Gods", powerful magical users that have the power to manipulate various things, including the cosmos themselves. They are not immortal like true gods, but their power is indescribable. The leader of these "Gods" is King Exodus Azorah, who is still recovering from the tragedy of losing his daughter Emily during a great battle on Azoran land. 

The Islands that make up Azorah are as follows. 

Isle of Light: Home of the "God" of the Sun and is a nation of great spiritual power. It is also home to the Heroes Tomb, which is were Emily Azorah lies. 

The Isle of Royalty: Essentially a floating castle and the home of the Royal Family. It's a place of great power, and is also home to a round table where the other "gods" can talk about the going ons in Azorah and the other nations. Though the Monarch has the final say. 

The Island of Darkness: Home of the "Goddess" of Darkness. It's a place of a great uncomfortable feelings, however while the place looks scary...the ruler is actually almost motherly to the entire country. 

The Island of Ice- A Frozen Wasteland that looks like a floating ice cube. It's very cavernous there, and very calming. 

The Island of Fire- Essentially a giant Island Volcano 

The Land of the Final Battle- A forbidden island that is where Emily met her demise. Many great battles were fought there...it is believed to be cursed by all the other islands. 

The Country of Light Elodus is a nation that holds Holy Magic and Light based weaponry in absolute. It is a more traditional nation in design, like one that is most common in fairy tails . There is one ruler who decides everything, and while there are nobles, they really hold no power. Supplies are rather easy to come buy on Elodus since of it's easy access pathways in the ground. It however has a huge problem. That problem is Racial Tensions. Humans, the ruling power of Elodus, has a bit of an issue with the other races that live there, the Elvish Kingdom and the Orc Tribes. These races clash constantly and much like Azorah this had lead to many of inner conflicts. 

Humans believe that because they are the ruling power that gives them more privileges than the other races. Of course there are the exceptions who desire equality, most believe that humanity is a superior being and should be treated as such. 

Elves are very wary of humans and are, most often than not, the ones who suffer the biggest amount of bullying from them. Not helped that there is only one kind of elf in Elodus, the Forest Elf. There used to be two, the other being Snow Elves...until they were purged in a massacre. 

Orcs are a very traditional set of people who believe that the strongest race should be the ones ruling Elodus. Since they themselves see that they are, they often go after the royal family.

Elodus does have a great defense however: The Templars

The Templar Order is Elodus's most elite guard. They are considered the best of the best and are only used in emergencies. They are headed by a man known as Commander Vxal, who has more respect than King Richard himself.

The Country of Darkness, Hollow, is the nation that is the most feared and hated.  This is due to the fact that it is a dark land that no one can really understand. Elodus finds Hollow an Unholy disgrace, while Azorah finds Hollow to be...untrustworthy. Hollow is a nation of many of dark powers. Necromancy is common there, and death is often seen as a pathway to a new life. It is also home to many of Supernatural Beings and places, like the Forest of Dead Trees: A forest full of dead trees that say to have a great treasure hidden in it's core, however any who go in don't come out.  Due to this acceptance of Darkness it sadly also gives birth to Hollow's greatest problem, it's criminals.

While all the nations have criminals, the ones in Hollow are the worst of the worst. Due to the Dark Powers that are common they are some of the cruelest beings that commit the worst atrocities in not just Hollow but all three of the nations put together. It is due to this Criminal Element that Hollow is the nation with the youngest ruler in Queen Margret Hollow at age 16. 

Speaking of Hollow's politics, it's a bit odd. Hollow's political system is like a democracy. It has the Ruling power in Queen Margret, and a collection of nobles known as the Council. The Ruling power handles punishment of criminals and major choices like if Hollow is at war or not, however the Council not only advise the Ruling power ,they run most of the day to day operations of Hollow.

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Race: 
Nation: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. I am playing the Kings and Queen characters. However if you want to be a noble, and if you're playing Hollow a council member. I will allow that. 

2. Azorah "Gods" are powerful not invincible

3. Has to be medieval times no one has a gun

4. You can be any class from Medieval times, any class at all, but it must be from medieval times. 

5. Standard RPing Rules

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 3:26 PM | Message # 151
Commander
Maven paused and said "You never know...it could be true love" She said optimistically

Lita said "It's fine" She stretched "I'm always up for a good scrap anyways" 

Tree's started to fall all around Tarkus one collapsing in front of him. Lokada stood on the top of it and pointed the Phoenix claw at him. "You have ten seconds to let Rose go, or you will die"

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 3:31 PM | Message # 152
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"One. Two. Three. Four." I pointed the staff with the crystal at him.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Th, 04.June.15, 7:50 PM | Message # 153
Commander
Gainell
I shoot up at the noise of massive things crashing into the ground. I grab my bow and take off in the direction of it.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:14 PM | Message # 154
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Alright hello I went to a Broadway musical but I am back)
Rose smiled, relief running through her. He did come. "Loka it's okay, I don't think he wants to hurt me."

Theodore wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Everything reeks of politics."

Amelia looked behind them, blushing again. "That Templar was nice."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:16 PM | Message # 155
Commander
"Just nice eh?" Lita decided to tease. 

Maven sighed and said "That is true" Maven said as she got another bite of fish

Lokada looked at him and said "If you're not here to hurt her, let her go"

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:20 PM | Message # 156
"Can't do that for you, I'm afraid. Too much leans on this. Five. Six. Seven."

My crystal began taking in shadowy power, as if charging up.

(You are now free to brutalize Tarkus if you wish, as long as you do not immediately kill him.)

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:23 PM | Message # 157
The Reaper of Threads
Rose looked at his crystal worriedly. "Loka..." She said nervously.

Amelia blushed harder.

Theodore watched her. "For someone trying to keep a low profile, you're really devouring that thing, hmm Miss Wyvern?" He looked at her, using another word for dragon.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:35 PM | Message # 158
Commander
Maven coughed choking slightly on a piece of fish and looked at him "What are you talking about?"

Amelia felt Lita's hand pat her back "Ah don't worry about it, everyone get's weak kneed and goo goo eyed at someone, even dudes" 

It didn't take Lokada long to figure out that the shadow man was counting down meaning when he got to ten, he was going to take off again. He had to act and act now. He said "I'm sorry for breaking my word to you sir, that is against my honor" A breath escaped Lokada's lips as it felt like time itself stopped as the leaves from the fallen tree's floated slower and slower to the ground. Pitch white pentagrams appeared underneath the shadow man's feet, as they glowed ever bright as the moon shined on the Pheonix Claw's blade. "So that is why as my own personal act of redemption, I will not slay you today, but you will not escape your fate" More white pentagrams appears as they surrounded this stranger. Lokada tossed the Pheonix Claw into the one in front of him and the blade vanished. 

In a blink of an eye it came up from underneath the shadow man stabbing into the crystal shattering it releasing Rose from her dark prison. The blade vanished in a partical of light as Lokada was in front of this Shadow Man and punched him square in the face sending him flying into a tree.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:39 PM | Message # 159
-Tarkus-

After recovering from the blow, I looked at the shards raining down.

No.

No!

NO!

All that research, gone! I have to...

It has to be done.

I must become one with the crystal.

"You Fool! Do you know what you've done!?" My body burst aflame with my fire magic, and I launched myself forward like a fireball towards him. I had to make him back away, so I could begin the process.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:43 PM | Message # 160
The Reaper of Threads
Rose flew into Lokada. "Okay, let's run?" She said, pleadingly as she blocked the fire blast.

Amelia stumbled forward and looked back at Lita. "Have you?"

Theodore rested his elbows on the counter and put his chin in his hand almost lazily. "Come now, Maven. I'm hunted because I know the secrets of the fairies, you are hunted because you are the one we call...well...you know what everyone calls you. Don't play dumb."

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:47 PM | Message # 161
A bored admin
Jayden continued strolling through the streets.

Mera nodded at the blades she finished polishing. There was a new victim and this time, it would impact a lot. She tapped a picece of paper. The crown prince will never be able to wed the daughter of that goody two shoes. Locking the door behind her, she set out to Elodus, a day's journey. Just in time.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:49 PM | Message # 162
Commander
Lita kinda turned a little red at that "Maybe once or twice" 

Maven sighed as there was a clear shift in her body language. Gone was a standard innocence, a sort of charming naivete, instead replaced by a tone of language that screamed just pure evil. She stood up and much like her body language, her voice lost all innocence "Let us return to our room before we continue this conversation" 

Lokada paused and looked at the scared Rose, girl's been through enough as it is. Lokada used a blinding spell into the Shadow Man's face as the light faded from his eyes, him and Rose were gone. 

Near the edge of the forest Lokada looked at Rose and checked on her "Are you okay, anything broken?"

NarutardDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:53 PM | Message # 163
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia's eyes lit up. "Who? Who? Who?"

Rose winced, shifting to hide her bent wing. "N...no."

Theodore smiled. "Glady, lead the way," he gestured with his hand.

EquinoxDate: Th, 04.June.15, 11:56 PM | Message # 164
-Tarkus-
Recovering from the blast, I looked around.

They left...

Perfect.

I took a knee where all the shards were, and began eating them.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.June.15, 11:57 PM | Message # 165
Commander
Maven walked him back to their shared room and sat him down on the chair as she sat on the bed cross legged. She took a deep breath and said "So, what do you want?" 

Lokada looked at her wing and said "You're hurt" 

Lita was really red and said "That's kinda personal you know!"

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:04 AM | Message # 166
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia smiled. "And? We're friends!!"

Rose frowned. "it's not...that...bad..."

Theodore was on top of her in an instant, pinning her against the bed with his legs, his hands on either side of her head. His face was inches from hers, a wicked glint in his eyes. "Maven...listen," he purred, a smile on his lips. "I have unimaginable power, you have unimaginable power, I'm being hunted, you're being hunted, we could be...very helpful to each other."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:06 AM | Message # 167
A bored admin
Mera knew Hollow like the back of her hand. Every secret path, every trap, she knew almost every inch of Hollow. It wouldn't be long to get to Elodus. If she was lucky, she could get there in the wee morning and nap for a little bit. She continued skipping through Hollow, a small smile afixed on her face.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:10 AM | Message # 168
Commander
Lokada's hand glowed white, as a clear look of guilt was on his face as the pain was beginning to numb. 

"You're not going to drop the subject till I say who it was are you?" Lita said a little red. 

Maven looked at his eyes and repeated "What do you want?" She said with a lack of fear in her voice as a dark green aura started to slowly ooze from her back.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:14 AM | Message # 169
The Reaper of Threads
Rose winced, looking away. "You saved me again..."

Amelia shook her head wildly.

Theodore held open his hand. A pale blue flow bloomed and blossomed into an ice fairy. The room nearly froze over. He clenched his fist, crushing the life out of the fairy. "A partnership."

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:17 AM | Message # 170
-Tarkus-

Blood was now dripping from my mouth. It was akin to eating glass.

A dark being awoken
Amid blood and light
Into darkness it sinks
A tool into void
The devourer comes

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:19 AM | Message # 171
Commander
Gainell
I look down on the strange man eating crystals with a nearly silent sigh.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Fr, 05.June.15, 0:20 AM

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:23 AM | Message # 172
Commander
"Mason would have kicked my butt for getting you in that type of situation again" Lokada said bringing her up. 

Lita sighed and said "Well there were a couple, but the one I remember fondly was when I was about your age" Lita said with a smirk. "There was this vampire back in Hollow academy, my gawd he was a hottie." She said with a mild blush. "He and I, we were stupid kids doing stupid things because we were in love." She sighed "Then he went missing, and it turns out Mr. Wonderful wasn't so wonderful because he was my first bounty I ever caught" 

The Aura wrapped around Theodore's throat as it violently flung him off Maven who sat straight up like a corpse rising from the grave. She looked at him and said "You're nothing more than another fool who wants to use my power for his own selfish gain" Maven said in a fury "How many times must I say this?! My past is not today!"

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:30 AM | Message # 173
-???-
The shadows crawled atop Tarkus, enveloping him, as if they were devouring him. He soon sunk into the ground.

Good intentions turned bad
A love turned hate
A choice not made
A choice that shouldn't
The devourer comes

A shadow rose up from behind Gainell, attempting to reach for his neck.

RazDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:33 AM | Message # 174
Commander
Gainell
I felt it's presence and dropped off the branch in a roll, "Well, never was one for unnatural magic or magic in general, but unnatural's the worst." I thought.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Fr, 05.June.15, 0:33 AM

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 0:33 AM | Message # 175
The Reaper of Threads
Rose frowned. "She's not my mother, I can take care of myself."

Amelia frowned. "I'm sorry."

Theodore frowned at her, rubbing his neck. "Then why are you sulking around Hollow? You aren't exactly making a better name for yourself sheesh, making me kill a precious fairy because I thought you were still an evil bitch like everyone says," he sighed, blowing into his palm. The fairy raised again and he sighed thankfully. "Sorry Frost," he said.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Sword and Sorcery)
Search: