Fr, 29.March.24, 9:15 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 1:05 PM | Message # 101
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
-Mac-
"Alright, let's make this quick. We don't want the others thinking we just used Mort as an excuse to slip off." I joked in a rough manner. I was trying to keep a light air about us, but my own morale was pretty low here. I began moving where she pointed to, bat at the ready.

(We're waiting for you on class of heroes narutard)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 1:18 PM | Message # 102
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey laughed quietly, bumping him with her shoulder. "Thanks," she said quietly.

Garret sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Come on Raven, we might as well go too." He looked at Mickey's cookies, sitting uneaten on the counter. He grabbed a few of the bags and shoved them in his guitar case. "Always need her cookies."

RazDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 1:23 PM | Message # 103
Commander
Scott
"Good, should we split up our group up? Obviously splitting up is better at scouring a large area, but it'll be harder to find each other. Staying together will mean we'll have the advantage of numbers, but slower going in scouring."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 1:27 PM | Message # 104
The Reaper of Threads
"We should stick together. Three is better than one and two."

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 1:38 PM | Message # 105
"Times like these make me glad I'm religious." I commented, looking around the hall as we moved.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 2:02 PM | Message # 106
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded, shining her flashlight around. "Mort?" She called. "C'mon Mort, this isn't funny!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 18.July.15, 3:09 PM | Message # 107
A bored admin
Raven nodded. "Yeah, let's go." She followed Garret.

It's time.

RazDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 3:24 PM | Message # 108
Commander
Scott
"Okay, we're all mobilized, They went right up the hallway, so we take left." I said as I moved on ahead with the flashlight in one hand and held something in my Satchel with the other.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 18.July.15, 3:39 PM | Message # 109
I cursed under my breath and continued looking, bat ready. I need to avoid hitting him if I see him, but I've gotta be ready for anything else.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 11:59 AM | Message # 110
Commander
Mort looked at the Pentagram with a big smile. A pentagram is one of the most common symbols used in witchcraft. Being the supernatural lover that he is, he opened his case revealing a book

"Everything you wanted to know about Witchcraft but were Scared to Ask"

He began flipping pages, he didn't think any of this would actually work but what the hell what's the worse that can happen.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 12:04 PM | Message # 111
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey (fuck third person I'm tired)
"Mort! Please come out!" I called, waving my flashlight around. This really couldn't get any worse. "I'm really sorry, Mac," I said quietly.

Garret
I nodded, taking out my own flashlight. I winked at Raven's camera and started walking.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 12:12 PM | Message # 112
Commander
(I'm getting kind of used to it)

Mort smiled as he found a page he liked, and old spell on how to make a real life werewolf. He laughed at the notion, because if that was really possible, people would still be doing something like this. So this is the spell he would try, and get no results for his trouble and have a funny little story to tell the others. He needs Wolfsbane though...and he didn't pack that...It's not like a Haunted School would just have piles of Wolfsbane laying around.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 12:17 PM | Message # 113
The Reaper of Threads
The book in Mortus' hands suddenly flipped to a different page, one that didn't really look like it belonged in the book but it was there none the less. On it was the exact pentagram on the floor and it claimed it would "summon something to grant your any wish" if only a blood offering was given in the center of the pentagram. Even just a drop of blood would work.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 12:21 PM | Message # 114
Commander
Mortus said "oooo" in a very curious tone "You don't say book of mine" He smiled and took out a fork he was gonna use to eat and pricked his finger causing a drop of blood to fall on the pentagram. He smiled as he didn't think anything would really happen.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 12:29 PM | Message # 115
The Reaper of Threads
The entire school began to shake as the floor beneath the pentagram cracked and a hellish figure began to pull itself out. The temperature dropped quickly to near freezing as the building began to shaking, groaning and screaming. Before Mortus rose an enormous demon, it's head brushing the ceiling. A million eyes adorned it's black body, looking this way and that before they all zeroed in on Mortus. A low growl rumbled from it and through the school.

As the ground shook, Mickey stumbled and fell into Mac, sending them both to the ground. Apologizing profusely, she disentangled herself from him and looked around as the noises assaulted her ears. Her breath fogged before her face as she panted and she grabbed her flashlight, waving it around. "That doesn't sound good," she whispered.

Garret grabbed Raven to keep her from falling as the ground shook wildly. "What the hell is going on?!" He growled.

(Okay we pause for the others after you post)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 12:31 PM | Message # 116
Commander
(got it)

Mortus felt fear filling  his being as he slowly realized his fopaw. He just summoned an actual...real life...fucking demon. He nervously waved saiying "H...hi"

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 1:02 PM | Message # 117
"Fuck being cautious, let's get mort and get the hell out of here!" I said over the sounds, helping her keep steady during the rumbling before I started moving forward.

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 1:16 PM | Message # 118
Commander
Scott
I managed to stay on my feet, though barely, "The fuck was that!?" I yelled then took off.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 1:19 PM | Message # 119
The Reaper of Threads
Garret cursed. "Scott wait! Shit," he hefted Raven onto his shoulder. "Hold tight," he said and took off after Scott. They would not get separated.

Mickey followed him, holding tight to his arm. "MORT! Come on!!!" She shouted, cursing quietly. Every room was empty, just swirling darkness. In the shadows, things moved, and a sinister laugh began to echo through the halls. Tears well in Mickey's eyes but she forced them back. Now was not the time.

The demon laughed loudly. "Oh my, five tasty morsels you have brought me, what a delightful boy you are. I will feast greatly in the fires tonight," he said, his voice like fire and ice together, enough to make anyone's blood run cold.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 1:22 PM | Message # 120
Commander
Mortus paused and looked at the book and said in a panic "WAIT!" He then said "It says here you have to grant me a wish...my wish is...You can't eat any mortal souls! "

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 1:39 PM | Message # 121
"He's gotta be here somewhere! MORT, COME ON ALREADY, WE'VE GOTTA GO!" I shouted. Damn it all, where is he? We shouldn't be in here during a fucking earthquake, not to mention the fact that we shouldn't be in here at all!

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 1:44 PM | Message # 122
The Reaper of Threads
All one million eyes narrowed and it hissed. "Very well, but that doesn't mean I can't have my fun. Find my castle and I may grant you your tasks, if you don't die first." The ground erupted beneath Mortus and he began to fall deep into the earth. The demon sank slowly back into the ground, laughing.

A pit opened up before Mickey and Mac and Mickey stumbled and fell, only just grabbing hold of the edge. She screamed, falling a bit further until she was just holding on by her fingers.

Likewise, the hallway crumbled to nothing before the group of three. Garret dug his feet into the ground, trying not to fall in but his shoes slipped on something wet and he went careening into the hole with Raven and Scott.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 1:55 PM | Message # 123
-Mac-
I quickly lunged forward, trying to grab her hand. "Hold on! I'll get your hand myself, don't let go until I've got you!" I shouted to her.

Fuck fuck fuck, if she falls in that pit I'll never be able to look the group in the eye ever again! It'll be all my fault if she dies! It's all because we had to go look for Mort...I should have gone alone. They would have seen this pit ahead of time, and they could have escaped, even if I fell and died.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 1:56 PM | Message # 124
A bored admin
(Damn.)

Raven screamed as she fell into the hole. Fuck.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 1:58 PM | Message # 125
The Reaper of Threads
"Mac," Mickey sobbed. Shadowy hands were grabbing onto her ankles, yanking her down towards the pit. "Mac something has me."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: