Su, 12.May.24, 5:30 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 8:32 PM | Message # 2151
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(Garret confirmed second male in thread to lose virginity, if he even had it up to that point. Looks like it's up to mac to be the pure and righteous character, since Scott probably reproduces asexually)

After a moment I came back out to the truck.
"Pizzas will be done in about thirty minutes. We can go buy you some clothes, then pick up the pizzas and head home." I got in.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 8:36 PM | Message # 2152
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded. "Sounds good. Thanks," she smiled at him. No way he'll know she looked.

Garret sighed. "I would say yes but that leaves Mort in charge."

(Oh come on Garret was on the football team y'all know he lost it a while ago. And it wasn't Mickey's fault :P )

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 8:39 PM | Message # 2153
A bored admin
(LOL)

"I really don't think the base will burn down without us here." Raven replied, kissing his chest.

It's time.

RazDate: Su, 20.September.15, 8:44 PM | Message # 2154
Commander
(Honestly, Scott at this point doesn't consider sex an act to engage in because it's pretty much just a physical stimulus more than anything, due to him not being as capable as others to form bonds of Love, mainly due to him seeing genuinely saddening and disturbing things. He's also encountered some Vagina Dentata that still haunts his dreams.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 8:46 PM | Message # 2155
The Reaper of Threads
(Noooooooooooooooo noooooooooo shhhhhhhh not vagina dentata)

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 8:51 PM | Message # 2156
(Sexual PTSD from attempted sex with a monster is a hell of an excuse for non-sexuality)

"So where do you wanna look? I hear BabyGap is having a sale." I said, starting the car up with a smile.

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 8:56 PM | Message # 2157
The Reaper of Threads
(Exactly why Mickey isn't going to be engaging in any sexual activity *thumps up*)
Mickey shoved him playfully. "Walmart is perfectly fine."

"Raven..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 8:59 PM | Message # 2158
A bored admin
( I don't even want to know what that phrase means.)

"Yeah?" Raven laid there comfortably.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:01 PM | Message # 2159
(Mac wouldn't try anything anyway, it's in his CS that he's a massive chicken when it comes to anything of the sort.)
(Are you saying she has also encountered Vagina Dentata, or that she has such?)

"Whatever you say." I said with a smile, as I started driving that direction.

RazDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:01 PM | Message # 2160
Commander
(Vagina Dentata=Toothed Vagina)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:03 PM | Message # 2161
The Reaper of Threads
(I am saying that I personally, Naru, was scarred at the tender age of 12, when I and a friend decided to watch Teeth together)
"I don't look that bad do I?"

"Can't I nap instead?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 9:07 PM | Message # 2162
A bored admin
(I guess it's true that everyone learns something new each day.)

"I can't kiss you just to kiss you?" Raven asked.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:08 PM | Message # 2163
"What? Walmart has nice clothes. Did you want something higher class for your return to society?"

(I'm aware Raz, I've seen some predator rule 34 in my days)

RazDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:08 PM | Message # 2164
Commander
(Yeah, maybe, I slept an entire dreamless day, so I think I went a day without learning things. I wasn't talking to you Equi, I was telling Love.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:11 PM | Message # 2165
The Reaper of Threads
"No, I like Walmart."

Garret smiled at her. "Okay you can kiss me."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 9:13 PM | Message # 2166
A bored admin
Raven laughed quietly to herself and kissed him on the lips this time.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:16 PM | Message # 2167
"Then why are you asking me that?"

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:23 PM | Message # 2168
The Reaper of Threads
"Cause you gotta think I'm cute if you want to date me right?" She looked at him. Maybe it...wouldn't be that bad to be back. At least with Mac.

Garret kissed her back and then feigned passing out.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:29 PM | Message # 2169
"Of course I think you're cute, I don't drive just any person who hasn't showered in two years in my amazing truck."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 9:30 PM | Message # 2170
A bored admin
Maybe she should let him sleep since he's been out and about these days and trying to keep the whole demon hunting together while also trying to find Mickey. It was hard work, she knew. Raven made herself comfortable and laid there, a  little disappointed. Guess a date will have to be pushed back to the next time they had free time.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:36 PM | Message # 2171
The Reaper of Threads
"It hasn't been two years, maybe two months," she laughed though.

"Oh come on," he looked at her. "I was only faking."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 9:43 PM | Message # 2172
A bored admin
Raven was already half asleep. "Huh?" She mumbled.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:46 PM | Message # 2173
"That's good. Means one shower might be enough." I said with a laugh. "Last thing I need is the drain getting clogged with branches and leaves." We arrived at wal-mart, since there's plenty of them around here. "Alright, ready to go?"

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 9:57 PM | Message # 2174
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." She opened the door. "You think they're gonna think you're doing a charity act givin a homeless girl some clothes?" She asked.

"Sleep Raven."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 10:05 PM | Message # 2175
A bored admin
"Heck no, we rarely have spare time together. I can sleep later." Raven pushed herself up, rubbing her eyes.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: