Sa, 27.April.24, 5:56 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:55 PM | Message # 2201
Commander
Group: Administrators
Jessie couldn't believe it...she said quietly "Maybe this will be good for all of us, Mac and Mickey would like the time, Scott may calm down, Raven and you could probably make a great first impression for us..." She rubbed her temples "and it might calm Mort down. I'm getting really worried about him...he's  starting to see things that aren't there...and hear things too...we were all on those headsets...we didn't hear any screeching." 

She smiled "Maybe some time away from the office will do him some good." She mumbled "The freakign president...wow..."

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:58 PM | Message # 2202
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"Sorry to get serious on you so quickly, but I need to ask a few things. First, let's clear some things up. What is your relationship with Mickey? Or, Mckayla rather."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:59 PM | Message # 2203
A bored admin
Raven frowned. "Guess that changes everything."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:01 AM | Message # 2204
The Reaper of Threads
"We brought her into our family through foster care when she was seven. We've raised her ever since, like our own."

Mickey sat gingerly on the worn sofa, listening to her father and Mac talk in the kitchen as her mother sat beside her. "Now dear, I know you're a part of that fancy Demon Hunter group, and since we raised you after that last abusive home, don't you think it's fair you give us some of that money?" She asked, her hand tight on Mickey's knee. Mickey scooted away.

Garret nodded. "No kidding. Jeez.." He looked at Jessie. "Wait what about Mort?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:04 AM | Message # 2205
A bored admin
"Is he asking for all of us?" Raven mumbled, deciding to not read it all.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:11 AM | Message # 2206
Commander
Jessie sighed "He's going crazy. I think he's just stressed out or something" She said to them point blank. "He's hearing things that aren't there, like a screech in this headset. We all would have heard it if it was acutally there. Then there's this...guy...this...blonde guy he's obsessing over. I don't know what else we could do but get his mind off of it" 

Meanwhile in Mort's room, the Blonde guy showed up again, freaking Mort out. Mort shook his head, and then he was gone.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:13 AM | Message # 2207
"Have you two and Mckayla had any differences? I mean, I would expect some, at the very least."

OK, next question's the big one. The important one. Well, one of two.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:18 AM | Message # 2208
The Reaper of Threads
"Take him on vacation, we can manage here." He looked at the email again. "Two representatives."

"There have been some. She wanted to go to school for journalism, we thought that was good for a side job rather than a career. She never really wanted to go to church, always finding excuses not to go. But we love her."

"I knew you weren't truly worried I was gone," Mickey said quietly. Her mother laughed viciously. "Oh your disappearing act treated us well. Made a bunch of money pleading to churches about our daughter consumed by sin, run away with the devil. We're practically heroes because of you."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:21 AM | Message # 2209
"I see. That's good to hear. Now, do you know where her real parents are? Or, if the worst, what happened?"

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:24 AM | Message # 2210
The Reaper of Threads
"Tragically killed. Mickey saw the whole thing, we couldn't not take her in when we heard the story. He shook his head.

"Once we cleanse you of impurities, we'll be heralded by the church." Her mother smiled and Mickey felt burning on her arms and she cried out, jerking away.

Tom looked up from the kitchen and pardoned himself, going to see what that was.

Her mother held crosses in her hands. And that's when Mickey noticed the lull in conversation. A vicelike grip surrounded her and her father grinned. "Thanks for bringing her back boy, she'll get what she deserves!" He said as her mother approached again. "Vatican blesses crucifixes, aren't they wonderful dear?" Mickey struggled, unable to bring herself to attack her parents. She looked at Mac desperately. The white hot burning began again and she winced, tears pricking her eyes.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:28 AM | Message # 2211
A bored admin
"Well obviously you gonna have to go, Garret."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:30 AM | Message # 2212
I went demon form immediately. "Get away from her! Do you two not know who I am?" Electricity coursed through my demon arm. "My Father is running a program that's looking into curing us, but the crosses don't work! Trust me, they only hurt!"

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:33 AM | Message # 2213
The Reaper of Threads
Tom and Hannah screamed in fear, dropping Mickey immediately. Mickey fell to her knees with a choked sob, listening to her parents run out the door and far away. Cross shaped burns were raising on her arms. "Mac..."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:44 AM | Message # 2214
"Damn, wish it didn't have to come to that. Let's go, those burns will heal with time. Crosses are just fire to us, and blessed stuff doesn't work from my experience. At least, the holy water never did, so a blessed cross is probably just a cross." I rambled a bit, trying to determine that she'd be fine.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:46 AM | Message # 2215
The Reaper of Threads
"Mac, my parents just tried to cleanse me, I don't care about the burns!" She cut him off, looking up at him. Tears streaked her face.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:51 AM | Message # 2216
"I'm sorry, I'm still trying to process what happened emotionally." I sat beside her. "I guess when you're right you're right. Maybe this was a bad idea."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:53 AM | Message # 2217
Commander
Jessie paused and said "Are you sure?" She said worried. "I mean, Mort needs to get out...but I'm nervous about him being to far away from you guys"

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:54 AM | Message # 2218
The Reaper of Threads
"I don't think he's completely forgiven us yet," Garret said.

"Can we just get out of this place?" She asked quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:56 AM | Message # 2219
Commander
"That was two years ago." Jessie brought up. "Mort's grown since then. I'm really worried about him though...I mean, what if he gets violent trying to protect himself"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:57 AM | Message # 2220
A bored admin
Raven only sat there, staring at her fingers.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 0:58 AM | Message # 2221
"Yeah, let's head back to my place and get away from all this." I took the lead, standing up and walking towards the door.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:01 AM | Message # 2222
The Reaper of Threads
"So shouldn't you be with him?" Garret asked.

Mickey stood and followed, quiet. Her heart ached. Would it be disappointment after disappointment? How would seeing the others go? Probably bad too. She got in the truck and buckled up.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:04 AM | Message # 2223
I started the truck, and started heading back home. "You know the others genuinely missed you, right? They kept faith that you'd come back."

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:06 AM | Message # 2224
The Reaper of Threads
"I know."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:08 AM | Message # 2225
"Then after we get home and gather ourselves, I think we should head back and meet them. I know they've been wanting to see you all day." I put on a smile, trying to find some way to draw her thoughts away from what just happened. I shouldn't have brought her to her parents. 

Would killing her parents that day I spoke them...have been the right thing to do? I see them being of no benefit in the future but...

Why am I trying to justify murder?

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: