Su, 05.May.24, 10:11 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 10:05 PM | Message # 2176
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
I got out. "I'll take my shirt off if you want to even it out." I said with a wink.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 10:14 PM | Message # 2177
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey laughed but shook her head. "Let's just go."

(Mini ts guys? I propose back to Mac's place and Garret is monitoring things?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 10:16 PM | Message # 2178
A bored admin
(and I was hoping a date could work sad but okay)
(psst I posted last page anyways)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 10:16 PM | Message # 2179
(Yeah, let's get past the boring stuff, so we can get to the less boring stuff)

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 10:28 PM | Message # 2180
The Reaper of Threads
(So have Raven come down and force him on a date!)
Garret was typing away quietly. Their newest list of of targets had recently come in.

"I can't begin to tell you how magnificent that was," Mickey walked out, toweling her hair. She had been steadily ignoring the fact they were going to see her parents after this but it was looming ever closer. As much as she wanted to believe Mac...she was having a hard time doing so. She sat next to him, grabbing a slice of her pizza. The first bite was heavenly. She moaned happily. "You'll be happy to know running away is low on my list right now."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 10:38 PM | Message # 2181
A bored admin
Raven approached him quietly from behind, yawning. She was going to go ask him if they wanted to spend maybe a dinner or something outside, but one glance at Garret typing away and she changed her mind. She sat down beside him. "Anything new?"

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 10:41 PM | Message # 2182
"Clean clothes look good on you, so I'm glad to hear you wont be rejoining Bear Grylls." I said before taking a bite of my own piece. I had already eaten two slices of my pizza.

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 10:50 PM | Message # 2183
The Reaper of Threads
"Same old same old," he yawned. The email sign blinked on the computer.

Mickey smiled and leaned against him, eating her own. "So why did you go see my parents?" She asked quietly.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 10:57 PM | Message # 2184
A bored admin
"I can tell." Raven nodded.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:02 PM | Message # 2185
"I'd hate to leave them in the dark. I wanted them to know you're alive, but you wouldn't be coming home. It wasn't easy explaining it to them without mentioning anything that happened to us, or that none of us are human anymore."

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:09 PM | Message # 2186
The Reaper of Threads
"Do you think they figured it out after everyone found out about you guys?"

Garret sighed and noticed the email. He pulled it up and read it through. "What?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:12 PM | Message # 2187
A bored admin
Raven looked up. "Huh?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:14 PM | Message # 2188
Commander
Jessie found Scott and said quietly to him "Hey Scott can I ask you something?"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:16 PM | Message # 2189
"I hope so, it'll make it a lot easier to explain."

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:18 PM | Message # 2190
The Reaper of Threads
(Scott is at a hotel)
"This is from...the president?"

Mickey nodded. She was now on her third piece.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:21 PM | Message # 2191
A bored admin
Raven scooted her chair closer to his. "Move over." She grumbled before taking a look at the email herself. "Seems like it. Doesn't look like a scam either. Though doesn't the President send actual letters?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:25 PM | Message # 2192
Commander
(Oh...than sorry about this) 

Jessie walked to Garrett and said "Garrett, Raven, can I talk to you really quick? I hate to interrupt but it's important"

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:29 PM | Message # 2193
"Just tell me when you're ready and we'll head over." I had changed from my black combat clothing I was previously wearing from our first encounter, into a plain navy blue shirt and blue jeans at some point earlier.

(To justify my laziness in detail.)

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:32 PM | Message # 2194
The Reaper of Threads
"Um. President! President wants to meet with US! President has...a special job." Garret stared at the screen in shock.

Mickey sighed. "I mean I'm ready as I'll ever be."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:35 PM | Message # 2195
A bored admin
"President wants to meet with all of us??" Raven asked, continued reading. "I don't wanna go dress shopping again."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 20.September.15, 11:35 PM | Message # 2196
Commander
Jessie's own jaw just dropped from that. "As in...the President of the United States President..."

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:43 PM | Message # 2197
(Question, other shit from that realm got released too right? Like the stuff we fought in the arena, and that spooky ghost Mac and Mickey barely escaped from? Of course, they'd be few and far between I'd imagine.)

I finished my slice off. "More pizza always helps me prepare, think you've had enough?"

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:49 PM | Message # 2198
The Reaper of Threads
(Yep! Anything and everything)
"Let's go." Mickey stood, her slice finished.

Garret shook his head bewildered. "Next week he wants us."

(Mini ts for Mickey and Mac)

Mickey stared at the familiar house, her flight response drumming through her veins. She didn't miss this house, she didn't miss these people, but the tiny flame of hope flickered and convinced her forward. As Mac stopped, Mickey got out, walking slowly to the door. Three feet from the front, the door flew open and Mickey's adopted mother pulled her into a bony hug. "Oh McKayla we were so worried!" She cried but Mickey could feel the nails digging into her back, the possessive grab. The flame spluttered. Her father put a tight grip on her shoulder, enough to make her wince, and the flame died. "We've missed our precious daughter terribly." He grumbled. They both led them inside. "Thank you for bringing her home boy." Mickey had a feeling she was walking into something very terrible.

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:52 PM | Message # 2199
"Not a problem, but I do feel there are some things we should discuss, if you don't mind of course." I said, putting on a smile. I may be a demon in true, but I look like a human right now, and so a human I shall act.

NarutardDate: Su, 20.September.15, 11:55 PM | Message # 2200
The Reaper of Threads
"Absolutely, absolutely my boy! Come on to the kitchen, we'll let the girls catch up!" Tom Marks smiled and led Mac into the kitchen as Hannah Marks looked at her adopted daughter. "Come dearest, let's sit," she smiled, pulling Mickey to the couch. Tom looked at Mac as he poured some whiskey. "How can I help you?"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: