Th, 28.March.24, 1:21 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 12:00 PM | Message # 2251
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey followed him. "A shower and an actual bed, I think that's what I was looking forward to most."

Garret kissed her gently. "There, happy?"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 12:09 PM | Message # 2252
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"I've got an unused toothbrush in the bathroom. I keep it for this situation." I said as I entered.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 12:12 PM | Message # 2253
Commander
Jessie helped Mort up and said "Yeah, come on...we're going on vacation. This has to end"

"But...the demons...we need to protect..." Mort started.

"We also need to protect ourselves" Jessie said dragging Mort out of the room.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 12:16 PM | Message # 2254
The Reaper of Threads
"Have you been in this situation often?" She queried as she entered. She slipped off her shoes by the door.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 12:20 PM | Message # 2255
"Never. I like to be prepared these days, though." I closed the door behind me, and took off my shoes.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:29 PM | Message # 2256
A bored admin
"Yes." Raven smirked back at him.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 2:03 PM | Message # 2257
The Reaper of Threads
"I should probably warn you as common courtesy, I'm probably going to wake up either screaming or trying to kill the pillow," Mickey looked at him. "I apologize in advance."

Garret rolled his eyes and began working on his reply to the president.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 2:08 PM | Message # 2258
A bored admin
Raven leaned on his shoulder comfortably as he wrote. "The president."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 2:18 PM | Message # 2259
Commander
Out of the corner of Mac's eye the blonde man appeared again, did a little wave, and then vanished.

Mort in the meanwhile was sitting in the car still getting paranoid by what he was seeing, but Jessie put her hand on his thigh and that seemed to calm him down for a bit. "Maybe a vacation is what I need" Mort said quietly

Jessie nodded and than whispered "Who knows, we might have some "fun" on this vacation"

"Jess..." Mort said as Jessie smile "You're great, you know that?"

"It's what I do" was Jessie's response.

Garrett suddenly heard a single sentence whispered "Should go great, if your president doesn't mind working with hypocritical sinners"

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 2:22 PM | Message # 2260
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon I said wait with this stuff)

RazDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 3:34 PM | Message # 2261
Commander
Scott
I sat down in a chair cross legged and rested my arms on my legs, I had to many things going on through my head as of late and was unable to sleep as a result.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 3:57 PM | Message # 2262
(Plus, not only is fading into and out of existence a bullshit power, if some dude appeared in Mac's house he's gonna get hit with lightning faster than he can fade away.)

"Do I need to tie you up for my pillow's safety then?" I asked with a grin. I wonder what happened to cause nightly bursts of aggression, though.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:02 PM | Message # 2263
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey shook her head. "It should be fine. I'm gonna go get ready for bed," she disappeared into the bathroom.

Garret smiled. "I hope it's something good."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:08 PM | Message # 2264
"Got some stuff in the cabinet if you need help falling asleep. Just a heads up." I said as I just laid on top of the covers of my bed, getting comfortable.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:11 PM | Message # 2265
A bored admin
Raven watched the words on the screen as he typed. "I hope so, it must be important if the president of the united states wanted to see us which could be good or bad."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:19 PM | Message # 2266
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded, closing the door behind her. She slowly moved to sitting on the floor, her head in her hands. It felt like the longest day in existence, she was worn thin. Found, everyone, Mac, parents...

"What if it's bad?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:23 PM | Message # 2267
A bored admin
"Then we're called in to fix the problem in someway." Raven replied from her position. "Leaving this base empty worries me though."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:24 PM | Message # 2268
The Reaper of Threads
"Maybe we'll get Mickey to stay back? She hasn't worked with us yet, only solo."

RazDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:26 PM | Message # 2269
Commander
Scott
I pull out my Phone and look through my contacts, I found Mac then messaged him, "Hey, I just want to let Mickey know I actually want to see her before I leave for Japan again, Here's my address." I send with the address of my Hotel.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 4:30 PM | Message # 2270
A bored admin
"You mean if she wants to stay with us at all." Raven frowned. "Half of the time, I think she just wants to leave."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 6:22 PM | Message # 2271
I heard my phone buzz, and I looked at the message. I texted Scott back "She's tired and she's actually getting ready to sleep. There was an incident with her parents earlier so I don't think she wants to travel anymore today. You can come down here or I can lightning pick you up if you want. We're at my house, you know the address."

The only problem with my lightning travel is that it leaves anyone except my own ears ringing for a bit, but it's not actually painful in any way. The deafness only lasts a few seconds. No idea why it has that effect, since I don't suffer from it.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 6:26 PM | Message # 2272
The Reaper of Threads
After a spell, Mickey felt somewhat better, though she did have to bandage a new bite. That was the first problem she was going to try to deal with...she brushed her teeth and walked out. "Sorry that took so long." She was unconsciously trying to hide the newer bandage behind her back.

RazDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 6:56 PM | Message # 2273
Commander
Scott
"I said before I leave, not tonight, I leave in a month." I replied.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 7:50 PM | Message # 2274
Commander
Mort sat next to Jessie and started to ease his fears away slightly. Whatever was going on at least he had someone that calmed him down. Just...what was happening though?

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 8:35 PM | Message # 2275
"Oh alright, I'll take her over there before we head to the base then. I'll text you when we leave." I replied to Scott.

"You need the bed to yourself or do you think you can handle sharing it?" I smiled to her.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: