Th, 25.April.24, 9:29 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:10 AM | Message # 2226
The Reaper of Threads
"Do you think we could just go home and go to bed instead?" She asked, looking at him. "I don't want to deal with anyone else tonight."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:16 AM | Message # 2227
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"If that's what you want to do, then that's what we'll do. For what it's worth, I'm sorry." I said, still focusing on driving.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:17 AM | Message # 2228
The Reaper of Threads
"I'll be okay." She responded. She hoped.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:22 AM | Message # 2229
"You'll be fine physically. That much I'm certain of. I just don't want you to run away again before the others get to see you. I don't think I could forgive myself if that happened, to be honest." I said, trying to hold back the odd ball of emotion tumbling around in my mind.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:24 AM | Message # 2230
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey sighed snd shifted so she could lay her head on his shoulder. "I'm not going to run away again," she said after a long period of silence. "Not yet."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:27 AM | Message # 2231
I sat there silently for a moment. "Whenever you do, as odd as it sounds, please tell me. I want to know ahead of time so I can think on how I screwed up."

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:29 AM | Message # 2232
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey huffed out a laugh, turning her face into his shoulder. As much as everything hurt, inside and out, she knew one thing. "I love you Mac."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:35 AM | Message # 2233
I nodded for a second. I gotta do it, faithful or not.
"I love you too, Mickey." 

I started turning the truck into the driveway of my small house.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:36 AM | Message # 2234
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey smirked, pulling away. "No more McKayla?"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 1:48 AM | Message # 2235
"I told you once we talked to them I'd start calling you Mickey again. Or did you like being called McKayla?" I said with a smile as I parked the truck.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 7:51 AM | Message # 2236
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey wrinkled her nose. "No thank you."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 9:00 AM | Message # 2237
Commander
"I guess you're right" Jessie said quietly. "I'll go and watch him, maybe take him to a nice quiet place somewhere"

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:13 AM | Message # 2238
A bored admin
"Maybe we should do that too." Raven nudged Garret.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:23 AM | Message # 2239
The Reaper of Threads
"We have to meet the president. And just because we're gone doesn't mean that demons are," he shook his head. "Keep us updated Jessie."

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:29 AM | Message # 2240
A bored admin
"We? As in you and me?" Raven looked over at him startled. She expected the answer of no, just not them two going.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:32 AM | Message # 2241
The Reaper of Threads
"Of course. Scott's a solo man, Mickey and Mac need some time alone, so Mickey can adjust to bring back, and obviously Jessie and Mort need some time off. That leaves us. Plus I don't think any of the others are that qualified to tag along."

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:39 AM | Message # 2242
A bored admin
"Guess it wouldn't hurt to bring back souvenirs back from DC for them." Raven mused slowly, nodding to herself.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:58 AM | Message # 2243
The Reaper of Threads
Garret smiled and kissed her hair.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:21 AM | Message # 2244
"You said you were tired, right?" I opened the door of my truck, but I didn't get out yet.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:27 AM | Message # 2245
A bored admin
"Now you kiss me?" Raven grinned.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:30 AM | Message # 2246
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded. "Very."

"Oh is that what you've been waiting for?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:35 AM | Message # 2247
A bored admin
"Yeah," Raven nodded vigorously.

It's time.

RazDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:43 AM | Message # 2248
Commander
Scott
I took off my trench coat exposing my several holsters. I saw myself in a mirror and sighed, "I'll give humans one thing, they can certainly make tools of death fun to use."  say as I go about the task of taking off each holster and unloading each fire arm.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:50 AM | Message # 2249
Commander
Mort was in his room shaking in the corner, hitting his head as he heard in his ears. "Traitor, Traitor, Traitor..." The voice taunted "You betrayed your friends, you betrayed the Demon King, it's only a matter of time before your traitorous form shows true" it mocked

"Shut up, shut up, shut up" Mort repeated over and over clutching at his head.

Jessie opened the door at that right moment, as the voices stopped. Jessie looked at Mort who looked down so confused.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:57 AM | Message # 2250
"Then I guess you better hurry and get settled in." I got out ad closed my door. I went and unlocked the door to my house.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: