Fr, 19.April.24, 11:42 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Conflict of Interest (Whispers of Rebellion have begun)
Conflict of Interest
DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:31 PM | Message # 51
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Steve looked up at Taylor. He seemed like a nice guy.
Meanwhile, Mimzy, Queen of the table, strutted over to Taylor, and looked up at him, eager for attention.
The other cats watched from shadows.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:35 PM | Message # 52
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
"Why do they follow you?" Taylor asked as he stroked the cat on it's head. A tiny smile lifted the corners of his lips.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:38 PM | Message # 53
Purrs immediately erupted from Mimzy, who sat on her haunches, enjoying the way this puny human bowed to it's new master.
"They were either strays who needed company, or custom order pets that people didn't want." Steve said, looking back at his group of cats, who were still watching from other tables and dark corners. "I provide food and attention, they provide happiness."

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 3:39 PM | Message # 54
Commander
Group: Administrators
Molly:

I nodded and went back a bit "This good?" I asked Ally.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:47 PM | Message # 55
The Reaper of Threads
Ally laughed quietly and rolled her eyes, standing up on the table. The knife she had just thrown landed between her feet. "Listen up Munchers, we start placement tests today. Don't think at all they're going to be easy. Of course they'll start out pretty easy, but they'll get worse. Everyone in this facility has been through it and now you will too. So, two lines, we're going running."

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:50 PM | Message # 56
Steve fit himself into the lines that formed. Most of the cats decided to head back to the pet store, but Mimzy stayed with Steve, staying by him as he followed the lines out.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:56 PM | Message # 57
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Would Cyrus be in this, or no?)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 4:17 PM | Message # 58
The Reaper of Threads
Taylor fell into line beside Steve. Might as well stick with someone he knew at least somewhat. Ally marched them out of the mall and into the chilly morning air. Water vapor was heavy and dew sparkled on the empty streets, a storm would come later today. At the beginning of the lines Ally began calling out orders.

"Within this town, there are 20 hidden flags. Each of these flags represent an innocent life, or food source, or a government official. Green and yellow flags you keep, red ones you burn here in this fire beside me. There are four red flags, those of you who obtain these flags will be considered the highest of the Munchers. You will each take a paintball gun and hunt down a single flag. My men are spread throughout the city, waiting to fight against you. There are 25 of you, 20 flags, do the math. One flag per person, 5 of you will go into Care after this morning. Think of this as a...glorified pre-test. You have two hours. Begin."

Taylor knew at once he had to make it in those twenty, the top of the top if he could. As soon as begin left her mouth, he grabbed a gun and a pack and ran. As he slipped into an alley he had to make a decision, innocent, food, or kill...he thought of how he wanted to prove everybody wrong, how he knew he was needed and decided. He was going for a red flag.

(Alrighty guys, keep in mind, this decision should be based on your character. Don't everyone go for red flags because I will be controlling other faceless characters to take 2 of the red flags. This will not be easy. Best of luck. Equi, you are not included in this as you are already a part of Care)

George nudged his sleeping assistant. "Hey kid, wanna watch a one for all outside? We don't have any patients but we will after this."

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 4:21 PM | Message # 59
After waking up enough to talk, I looked at him, and got up. "I don't see why I wouldn't want to. Mind explaining on the way?"

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 4:35 PM | Message # 60
The Reaper of Threads
George
"Basically, everyone is competing for their rank. The last five will be transferred to care."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 4:38 PM | Message # 61
Commander
Molly:

I decided to go and grab as many innocent lives as I can, any life flag needs to be saved, and some food sources.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 4:42 PM | Message # 62
The Reaper of Threads
(One flag per person Dillon)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 4:45 PM | Message # 63
Commander
(oh okay)

Molly:

I left immediately deciding to look for Innocent life flags, that needs to be the priority above EVERYTHING else, the innocent are not involved in our fight.

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 4:48 PM | Message # 64
"So, instead of anyone good with medicine, we get the five who couldn't run fast enough?"

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 4:54 PM | Message # 65
The Reaper of Threads
George laughed quietly. "Oh no, they won't come to us, they'll take over food and teaching,"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 4:57 PM | Message # 66
Commander
(What color is Innocent Life and what Color is food you didn't make it clear)

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 5:06 PM | Message # 67
The Reaper of Threads
(Green is life and yellow is food)
Taylor peered around the corner, noting the "soldiers" movements. I fell to a knee and aimed, but my shots missed by a long shot. They both turned on me and I bolted past them, cussing under my breath.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 5:07 PM | Message # 68
Steve instantly grabbed a gun and a pack, and looked in the directions people were running. Most seemed to be headed into the main area, while Taylor ran past into an alley. Steve ran in the opposite direction of the majority, hoping to increase his chances.
Mimzy ran alongside him. Steve knew Mimzy could take care of herself out here, and potentially could use her as an extra resource for finding stuff, but that was unlikely. He was good with cats, but not psychic.
He didn't know how large the flags were, or where they were, but his eyes landed on an elevated apartment level. If he could get there quick enough, there might be a flag on top. Everyone seemed to be headed somewhere else.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 5:07 PM | Message # 69
"So where are we going to watch all this?"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 5:09 PM | Message # 70
Commander
Molly:

I looked around trying to find any green flag. "Green Flag, Green Flag, Green Flag"

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 5:16 PM | Message # 71
Steve stopped. Goons, standing in the middle of the road. That's a sign he was going in the right direction.
Since it was so early in the day, the sun was casting shadows upon everything. Steve tried to stay in shadow as he moved towards the apartments.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 5:22 PM | Message # 72
Commander
Molly:

I looked around quietly and tried to find signs of a life in danger, maybe some goons would be guarding it.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 5:55 PM | Message # 73
The Reaper of Threads
Taylor pressed himself against a wall, breathing heavy as the foot soldiers ran past. That's when he saw it...the town hall. Of course that's where they'd be. But there was at least 30 soldiers surrounding the place. So now he had to do the only thing he could...be smarter.

George pushed open the door to the roof of the mall. "From up here,"

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 6:04 PM | Message # 74
Staying in shadow proved easier than expected. He'd lost sight of Mimzy, and that was concerning...
Through a busted side-window he managed to enter the apartment. Crouched in the darkness, he tried to see the problems ahead of him.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 6:43 PM | Message # 75
I went and looked around at everything below us, finding a good spot where I could see a lot. "This seems interesting. Are those paintball guns they're shooting with?"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Conflict of Interest (Whispers of Rebellion have begun)
Search: