Su, 28.April.24, 8:53 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Conflict of Interest (Whispers of Rebellion have begun)
Conflict of Interest
NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 9:11 PM | Message # 76
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
George
"Indeed they are. We don't want anyone too terribly hurt,"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 9:36 PM | Message # 77
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Well, I didn't expect real guns, unless you had a surplus of rubber bullets, but I bet those are hard to get, considering they never see use anymore over regular bullets."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 9:53 PM | Message # 78
The Reaper of Threads
George shrugged. "Paint is easier to come by."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 11:04 PM | Message # 79
Commander
Molly:

I found a green flag finally, but i hid to make sure it wasn't trapped.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 11:22 PM | Message # 80
The Reaper of Threads
Taylor pulled himself to the roof, keeping low. There wasn't anyone this high up and if he kept low he could go unnoticed. Just a quick leap from building to building...easy enough.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 11:27 PM | Message # 81
Commander
Molly:

Just to check I picked up a rock and threw it in the area and then hid again.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 11:32 PM | Message # 82
The Reaper of Threads
Several gun shuts fired into the area where the rock hit. There were men hidden in the windows. The green flag was hidden in an alleyway across the square.

Taylor broke into a run, jumping from the apartment roof onto the doctors office. His foot slipped and he almost fell but he managed to scramble up without being seen. Two more buildings

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 11:34 PM | Message # 83
Commander
Molly:

Well that happened. Okay, okay, think girl thing, I backed up and tossed another rock.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 08.September.14, 0:00 AM | Message # 84
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Steve had made it to the second floor.
Above him, he heard a loud thud. Plaster rained from above. Steve raised his Paintball gun, and hurried on, on the watch for goons.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: We, 10.September.14, 9:55 PM | Message # 85
The Reaper of Threads
Immediately, the rock and its surrounding area was brightly splattered with paint. There was no going through the square. There had to be another way.  

As for Steve, there was a commotion behind him as the door flew open and two boys rushed in. One looked devastatingly vile, you could see why the government threw him out. The other followed him in but the vile boy shot him in the chest and continued up the stairs. There was most definitely something down the hall.

On the roof Taylor took off in a run again, holding tight to his gun. He tensed and flung himself across the opening. It was bigger before and suddenly he was scared he wouldnt make it. He threw his gun onto the roof before him and flung out his hands to catch the edge. Just barely, he got a grip and clung to the edge of the town hall. The commotion had drawn the attention of the guards and they begin to notice they had been fooled. A shot hit beside Taylor's right thigh and he paled. He didn't get this far to fall. He struggled to pull himself up and over and leaned against the wall panting. Hurry now, he had to hurry. They would be going inside any minute now to protect that flag. With great effort he grabbed his gun and shouldered the rood access door open. Down the stairs we go.

DepressedDuckDate: We, 10.September.14, 11:29 PM | Message # 86
Oh god! That was close.
Steve crouched behind some boxes as he listened to the commotion behind him. Paintball shots.
He saw the boy begin his way up the stairs. It didn't look like he knew Steve was there. He aimed his gun, ready to cover the interloper's back with pai-
In the window on the stairwell, he could see the figure of a cat. Mimzy!
If that boy so much as DARED to try and hurt her, Steve wasn't just going to cover his back with paint. He'd cover his innards with paint, after tearing off his skin.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Th, 11.September.14, 0:17 AM | Message # 87
Commander
Molly:

I paused and thought about it, and then threw a rock into a window, breaking it. I paused as I jumped into the building. I knew that noise would generate would get someone to investigate.

NarutardDate: Su, 14.September.14, 8:48 PM | Message # 88
The Reaper of Threads
The boy continued up the stairs, not even casting a second glance at the cat on the window.

Voices rose up outside of the window, soon they would be following Molly inside.

Taylor picked up speed as his energy returned. He began following the signs to the mayors office.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 14.September.14, 9:02 PM | Message # 89
Steve breathed out. Quickly, he gathered his wits, and followed the boy upstairs. If there was anything up there, the other boy would run into it head-first, going so fast. Steve was also more than capable of landing a few paint balls in his back if he needed to.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 15.September.14, 2:05 PM | Message # 90
Commander
Molly:

I hid quietly in the shadows hoping not to be caught. I looked at a broken window, waiting for my chance to escape.

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 3:52 PM | Message # 91
The Reaper of Threads
It would be best if Molly ran instead of hide, they would find her sooner rather than later if she continued with her plan now.

A delighted whoop rose on the floors above Steve and soon the boy came crashing back down the stairs. "Enjoy your green flags, Loser!" He shouted as he burst out of the building. In his hand had been clutched one of the four red flags. Steve should continue on upstairs, because there were greater treasures to be found besides green flags upstairs.

Taylor maneuvered his way through the maze of hallways rather extravagantly. He was always apt in solving puzzles, and this was no challenge. Soon he was standing before the large doors to the mayor's office. He pushed them open and paused. This was not...what he had been expecting. Behind him the doors shut and locked. Ally smiled and stood. "Well, Muncher, seems you have found one of the hardest tests of this game. Behind me you see two flags, tied to opposite ends of a string," She gestured behind her and sure enough this was true. Behind her on a complex pulley system was a red flag and a green flag. The green flag was hung over a pyre, just out of reach of the burning flames. "And you have a choice to make."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 15.September.14, 4:02 PM | Message # 92
Commander
Molly:

I then thought about something, I'm not taking this as seriously as if a life was actually on the line. I shook my head and bolted diving out of the broken window, and then started to dash like a mad woman towards the green flag, I mean the innocent life.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 6:27 PM | Message # 93
Steve almost took a shot at him as he ran down the stairs, but stopped himself. He probably should see if anything else was left in the building. He continued upstairs, hoping that most of the security would be after the boy.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:21 PM | Message # 94
The Reaper of Threads
Upstairs seemed relatively empty in Steve's location, nothing was apparently wrong with the upstairs. A few green flags were glinting, hidden behind boxes but then the power blinked slightly. In that fraction of darkness, light shown from behind a bookcase, suggesting there was more to this room than meets the eye.

As for Molly, she better start using that gun of hers, not everything is all nice in the revolutionary game. Paintballs were raining down around her, one pegging her thigh. Anything below the waist and on the arms is not considered an immobilizing shot and the player is allowed to continue on.

Everything started to sink in slowly and Taylor's gun dropped to the floor. "As you can see, you have two options. Should you choose to capture the government official, the highest ranking one in this game, an innocent must die, and one extra teammate of yours will be placed into the Care unit. Should you choose to save the innocent from death, the government official will escape for someone else to find. I suggest you choose wisely," she said, her eyes glinting. I swallowed roughly; how could they do this? Put a (albeit fake) life on the line for capturing a powerful individual? There had to be some way around it but Taylor couldn't see how. So, he did what he originally set out to do and grasped the red flag, pulling it down. The green flag dropped into the flames and he watched it burn in silence.

"You have learned a valuable lesson today Muncher," Ally said from behind him. "Everything we do requires sacrifice, even if it's the sacrifice of others." Then the room was empty except for him and the red flag now clutched in his hands. Outside there was no more shooting and Taylor became aware that his pursuers had let him be. He would be able to return to home base with little trouble after this.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:25 PM | Message # 95
Commander
Molly:

I got behind some cover and started to shoot back, but my aim is kinda lousy, I accidentally hit someone in their eye. I shouted out "SORRY!" then went back to shooting,eying how close I was to the green flag.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:35 PM | Message # 96
Steve went towards the light behind the bookcase, paintball gun at the ready. He took is slow, something like this was bound to be trapped.
A light padding behind him. He whirled around and found Mimzy, following him. Silly cat. She could stay with him.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:51 PM | Message # 97
The Reaper of Threads
One book in particular stuck out farther than the rest on the bookcase. It seemed kind of obvious at this point. On a lower shelf, there was what seemed to be a small absence of a book, a gap between the books. In fact it was just a book that was smaller than the rest. The choice now for Steve was which book was he going to pull?

For now the paint pellets had stopped their torrential downpour. It was too quiet in the courtyard.

As it was, Taylor was walking slowly through the courtyard, his hand clutched tightly around the red flag. His gun dragged against the ground, click, click, clicking with each brick it passed over. All mercenaries were withholding fire, watching the one who had out performed everyone today solemnly.

Now was Molly's chance to grab the green flag. Should she stick close to Taylor she would make it back to home base with no problem

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:52 PM | Message # 98
The Reaper of Threads
(What do guys think of this stuff?)

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:54 PM | Message # 99
The big one was almost too obvious. It looked like a trap.
The small book seemed to be the better choice. But what if that's what they wanted him to think?
He could pull both...but if one is a trap, he would definitely trigger one, rather than the 50/50 he was currently taking.
Don't over think this, thought Steve. He pulled the small book, before backing away quickly, to avoid whatever mine or explosive may be placed. Mimzy quickly darted away as well.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:55 PM | Message # 100
Commander
(This is actually pretty good and fun :D.)

Molly:

I turned and grabbed the Green flag and headed back as fast as I could, clutching at that flag like it was an actual innocent life.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Conflict of Interest (Whispers of Rebellion have begun)
Search: