Th, 25.April.24, 12:01 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:04 PM | Message # 126
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
I started tearing up a bit. This can't be the end for her, not like this! "Don't talk, just focus on holding on! I've almost got you!" I shouted, reaching as hard as I could for her hand. I'm just inches away from her fingers, but I need to grab more than a finger to pull her up...

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:08 PM | Message # 127
The Reaper of Threads
Something dark and awful lashed out of the darkness and wrapped around his wrist. With a single tug he was pulled into the yawning maw of the pit and Mac's fingers slipped. Together they fell deep into the darkness, the hole closing up around them.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:12 PM | Message # 128
(Hard to take this seriously with Kim Jong Un threatening to nuke us isn't it)

-Mac-
After the initial panic in my mind had finally calmed down enough for me to talk, I only had one thing to say.
"For what it's worth Mickey, I really enjoyed the times we spent together." Is the last comment I made before bracing for our imminent deaths.

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:18 PM | Message # 129
Commander
Scott
"What the fuckin' christ!?" I yelled as I fell down the hole.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:22 PM | Message # 130
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey found his hand in the darkness and grasped it tightly. "Me too."

Everyone fell, down and down, further into the earth. Sounds indescribable attacked their ears and the smell of flames and sulfur overwhelmed them all. The darkness was blinding, heightening all of their other senses and it was freezing, too cold for the summer outfits they had all donned. They say that hell is made of flames but this was ice. Maybe it would have been okay, had they all stayed together, but they didn't. Mortus fell alone, alone with his thoughts, Garret, Scott, and Raven at least had three, weapons and a camera, and Mickey and Mac fell together, a bat and a broken flashlight all to be spoken for. Maybe it could turn out okay, but in all scenarios it most likely wouldn't.

Beneath Mortus, the air began to heat and searing light appeared. The tunnel opened upon onto a field of flames and he hit the wall, rolling and sliding until he came to stop beside a river of lava. Hitting the wall had slowed his fall, but upon rising he would find he was still alone.

The trio's cold vanished but no heat took its place. Their descent slowed until it stopped entirely, but their sight was not returned to them, their flashlights rendered useless. The only thing working at the moment was the red flashing light of Raven's camera, and they could only hope it came equipped with night vision.

Mickey and Mac stuck with the cold and still fell fast. They emerged falling in a vast expanse of snow and frozen lakes and were quick approaching the floor beneath them. At least here the frozen lakes glowed with an ethereal blue light that allowed their eyes to see. The snow loomed up before them and they hit it hard, sinking in. Unfortunately, Mickey's ankle caught on something and the audible snap echoed through the cavern. She screamed.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:30 PM | Message # 131
-Mac-
After recovering from the fall, and realizing I wasn't dead, I immediately jumped up to check on Mickey. 
"Holy shit, we're alive Mickey! We're-" I then caught sight of her leg. "Oh fuck, that looks really messed up. Shit shit," I began looking around for anything I could use to fix up her leg. "Just stay there, I'll find something to help!" I said quickly, before I began looking around for anything, anything at all.

I found my bat, and out broken flashlight. At best, maybe the bat could be used like a walking stick, but that doesn't help me with fixing her ankle at all. I had to continue looking.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:31 PM | Message # 132
The Reaper of Threads
"Mac, Mac! Just...just come here," Mickey said through gritted teeth. If she didn't look at it, it didn't hurt that bad.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 2:33 PM | Message # 133
A bored admin
Raven unsteadily stood up. "Is everyone okay?" She asked.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:35 PM | Message # 134
I quickly ran over. "Sorry, sorry. I'll just carry you if we can figure out where we need to go."

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:49 PM | Message # 135
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey took a heavy breath, her breath fogging in front of her and shivered, wincing as it jarred her ankle. "Where...where are we?" She asked.

Garret tried to look around but saw nothing. "I'm good. Just can't see."

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 2:53 PM | Message # 136
Commander
Scott
"Mother fucker." I groaned as I stood up.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 2:54 PM | Message # 137
A bored admin
Raven nodded. "Same here. I wonder if the camera is around..." She patted around for it.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 2:55 PM | Message # 138
Commander
Mort patted around until he found the book and began flipping through it so it could tell him,w here the hell he is! He then paused as he thought to himself "Maybe this is hell"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:02 PM | Message # 139
The Reaper of Threads
"You okay Scott?" Garret asked. He was glad he could still feel his guitar case on his back.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 3:08 PM | Message # 140
Commander
Mortus keep flipping through the book until he came across a section titled "The Land of the Dead" He looked at a custom made map that had a river of lava on it. He looked at where he was and said "Okay...I better find the others first..." He than paused as he thought about them for the first time "Oh my god...I'm gonna get them killed!"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:15 PM | Message # 141
"No idea. It's super cold here, so it couldn't be hell. " I said, looking around.

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:15 PM | Message # 142
Commander
Scott
"I'm intact, bruised and in dull agony, but intact."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:17 PM | Message # 143
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey closed her eyes, trying to work up the courage to look at her ankle. When she did she felt even colder: it was bent at an odd angle and turning purple fast. "You're going to have to reset it Mac." She looked at him. "I know you can, injuries like this happen in sports all the time."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 3:18 PM | Message # 144
A bored admin
"Oh, here it is." Raven picked up the camera with the straps. "And still working."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:24 PM | Message # 145
"Yeah I know, I was hoping I wouldn't have to though." I said before sighing, and moving to her leg. I moved it into a proper position to reset it. "I'm gonna have to remove your shoe and sock to let the cold dull the incoming pain a bit, and see if there's any outward damage." I said, as I began removing her shoe as gently as possible.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:26 PM | Message # 146
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey bit her lip to keep from crying out, looking up and not at him. "Just...just do it quickly," she said quietly.

Garret tried to strain his eyes to no avail. "You got night vision on that thing?"

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:27 PM | Message # 147
Commander
Scott
I walked over to where I heard Raven.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 3:29 PM | Message # 148
A bored admin
"Shit." Raven grumbled as she messed with the buttons. "It drains the battery quicker so we'll have to move fast assuming that the extra batteries aren't with in my pockets."

It's time.

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:31 PM | Message # 149
Commander
Scott
I pulled out my Police Baton and extended it, "I just need to know where in fucks name we are."

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:32 PM | Message # 150
-Mac-
After quickly inspecting the damage, I got ready to do it.

"Alright, ready? One, two," I immediately reset it right at two.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: