Sa, 04.May.24, 10:34 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:43 PM | Message # 176
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Yeah, that'd be fine. I can use my arms to balance our weight that way." I tried to put her down on her feet, giving her time to get adjusted on her feet.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:51 PM | Message # 177
The Reaper of Threads
Vines spun and snapped, wrenching Mort into the trees. Hissing noises emerged from the foliage and a group of demons appeared beneath him. "The massssster'ssss plaything hasss arrived sssssooner than expected," they hissed. "He ssshall be very pleassssssed," they laughed as they watched Mortus dangle.

Garret pulled Raven and Scott against the wall as two monstrous things came into view. While humanoid, their heads looked like snakes and they had no legs to speak for, only tails that propelled them forward. They did have arms though, and from those arms protruded frightening talons. Their torch reflected off what looked like prison cells and a sinking terror filled Garret as he realized they were in a dungeon of sorts. "No noises or sudden movements," he breathed to Raven and Scott.

Mickey winced as she tried to balance on one foot, keeping her eyes on the giant, swooping bird. "I'm ready,"

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:56 PM | Message # 178
-Mac-
I got in front of her, still keeping a hand on her to keep her balanced until I got in position and kneeled down. "Think you can get on, or should I scoop you up the best I can?"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 5:56 PM | Message # 179
Commander
Mortus looked at his position and said "Well this is unsurprising" He then looked at his book and flipped through it to see if it had anything on these demons and how to beat them.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 5:58 PM | Message # 180
A bored admin
Raven gave Garret a glance and nodded once. Since these were monsters from the depths of somewhere, their smell would probably be stronger than their sight...which would ultimately not help any of them if the monster attacked. What the hell were they though?

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:03 PM | Message # 181
The Reaper of Threads
A demon reached up and plucked the book from his hands. "Get him down and load him into the transsssport cage boyssss," it said as it walked away from Mortus. The demons cut him down and bound him, throwing him roughly into a metal cage. "The masssster will be very ssssurprisssed." They laughed.

"I got it," Mickey said, pulling herself into his back. She held onto his neck tightly, trying her best to ignore the throbbing in her ankle.

Garret nodded and forced a smiled when his foot slipped and a rock clattered down. Both heads whirled in their direction and Garret cursed. "Intrudersss! Intrudersss! Get them!!" They charged towards the trio.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 6:04 PM | Message # 182
Commander
Mortus now started to get scared since the book was basically in his security. Mortus looked at them all and said "Where are you taking me?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 6:06 PM | Message # 183
A bored admin
Raven cursed. "Run!" She yelled, running back towards the direction they had come from.

It's time.

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:11 PM | Message # 184
Commander
Scott
I stayed behind Raven, in case one got to close I could atleast swipe it,.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:14 PM | Message # 185
Once she got on, I lifted her up and started moving. "Hold on tight, if anything goes wrong I might have to run."

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:18 PM | Message # 186
The Reaper of Threads
"Got it," Mickey said, keeping her eyes open and mostly trained on the giant demon bird.

The demons laughed as the cart started moving. "To the Massster."

Garret ran after them when he felt something white hot curl around his wrist and jerk. With a cry he fell down and began being dragged back towards the monsters. When he turned there was a white hot metal whip curled around his wrist. He gripped a groove in the wall with his free hand and tried to pull away. "Live humanssss in hell. Thesssse must be the Masssster'ssss playthingssss," they yanked the whip and Garret cried out as it cut into his skin.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 6:21 PM | Message # 187
A bored admin
That definitely clears up everything. Raven whirled around and ran back to Garret quickly. "Take my hand," She panted, reaching a hand out.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 6:27 PM | Message # 188
Commander
Mortus got an idea "Why?"

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:35 PM | Message # 189
I started moving across the ice, occasionally using my arms to keep my balance.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:39 PM | Message # 190
The Reaper of Threads
"No, Raven go! Get away! I'll be fine!" He forced a smile. "I'll destroy their ears with my guitar, it'll be fine. Run, please," he said.

The demons shrugged, still moving.

A great gust of wind came barreling across the plains and Mickey voiced her warning to Mac. Then the shadow fell over them and her head jerked up. The bird had spotted them and was bearing down fast. "Okay, now is the time to run!" She shouted.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:45 PM | Message # 191
Without a word, I began sprinting across the ice, making use of occasional sliding to make some distance without damaging the ice.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 6:49 PM | Message # 192
The Reaper of Threads
(New Salos?)
Mickey held on tight, keeping her eye on the bird. They were halfway there but it was getting increasingly closer and closer.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 6:54 PM | Message # 193
A bored admin
"Hell no. We got in this together, we're staying together. Now take my hand," Was Raven's reply, her hand still outstretched for him to take.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 7:02 PM | Message # 194
Commander
"Well if you don't know, than why would you do it?" Mortus baited them "What are you his bitches? I mean really...you four are better than this...go out and screw some Succubi and let your lazy master get me himself"

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 7:23 PM | Message # 195
I kept moving. No time to talk, that would slow me down.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 7:37 PM | Message # 196
The Reaper of Threads
The monsters laughed again. "It thinkssss it'ssss clever," they hissed at each other.

Garret grabbed her hand, cussing as he tried to pull free. But instead they were both being pulled to the monsters. His wrist strained and he cried out.

They made it to the cave just as the bird swooped down, landed hard on the ice. The lake cracked and shuttered and the bird took off with a mighty roar as a wave rose from the cracked ice. It washed into the cave, frigid and slammed the two against the far wall before receding, dropping them to the floor. Mickey coughed water from her lungs, feeling the cold deep in her bones from the water.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 7:40 PM | Message # 197
Commander
"No no, i mean it guys...I mean what's he paying you?" Mort asked in all honestly "And don't say "letting you live" is a payment because that's a bad payment plan. Do you honestly want to lug me around for your master? I mean you guys have so much better stuff to do than his bitch work"

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 7:43 PM | Message # 198
A bored admin
Raven was determined to not let go off his hand. "I'm going with you." She yelled.

It's time.

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 7:44 PM | Message # 199
Commander
Scott 
I brought my baton into the Snakeman's eye with a swipe as I looked at it with a blank stare.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 8:24 PM | Message # 200
I started spitting out water. "F-Fuck, it's so cold. Are you O-Ok?"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: