Th, 25.April.24, 1:22 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Land of the Dead
NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
July 14, 1978    Piisgah, North Carolina

They've officially shut down the school. News and Media Outlets show up to my hospital room at all hours of the day, I wish they'd all just leave me alone. Don't they understand that...that...that all my friends are dead? I cant close my eyes without seeing their faces, screaming, begging for me to help them, I...I should have died with them. I shouldn't be alive.

We were just doing a stupid prank, we graduated, we were going to our different colleges in the fall, we wanted to play one last, stupid prank on the highschool that had been our hell for four years. Now it will be their hell forever...it should be mine too. What I saw, I can't even explain. It was an overwhelming darkness, just permeated throughout the school. It overwhelmed us, such awful noises, shrieks and screams. It was suffocating, and even before they started attacking, it felt like we were gonna die. Through the light on our phones...we...we tried to find the exit, but it was nowhere. It felt like we were someplace else entirely, not the school anymore. Then Alice got snatched, her face full of terror, and her scream echoed for minutes. And everyone began disappearing, one after the other, and then there were three of us. George, Yates, and me. We could see the door, it was a hundred feet away, but everything was crowding in around us. We sprinted. I heard George fall but I didn't turn around. My name in his screams will haunt me forever. Yates was holding my hand, and I remember thinking if I got out of this alive I would marry him. And then my arm jerked.

I whirled around to find Yates suspended in mid-air, hanging as if on a crucifix, his arms thrown wide, blood falling from his palms. He twitched once and exploded. I'm not joking...he exploded. I felt his blood splash all over me, and I couldn't even scream. All I saw were the horrible monsters that had been behind him: enormous, gruesome beasts not of this world. I turned and ran.

Now I'm here, alive. They haven't found any bodies, and I think they think I killed them all. I feel like I did...I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them. I should be with them.

I should be with them.

Reagan Woods was found hanging from the ceiling of her hospital room the next week, marking all of the infamous Pisgah Six dead. Since then, Pisgah High School has been closed to everyone, forgotten and abandoned for 37 years. Today marks the anniversary of their deaths and a group of friends from the new Pisgah High School (teasingly nicknamed PJ for Pisgah Jr.) want to celebrate their recent graduation by spending the night in the haunted high school. You are part of that group, adequately named the New Pisgah Six.

(Everyone is limited to one character, in hopes that everyone active on the site currently will join. If not everyone joins, I will fill in the remaining characters.)

Name:
Personality:
Where you plan to go for college: (College, City, State, keep in mind all local colleges should be located in NC even if made up)
Major:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:34 PM | Message # 151
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey groaned, biting her lip hard enough it split, blood running over her chin. She thought there maybe would be a release of pain but it only intensified as blood began running through it again. "Thanks," she whispered through the tears.

"Alrighty, so move fast, find light. We gotta stick close. Raven you lead the way," Garret said.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:42 PM | Message # 152
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Sorry, no splint for now, but let's get your foot warmed up again." I began putting her sock and shoe back on.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 3:46 PM | Message # 153
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey laughed quietly, wiping her eyes. "Mac, I'm wearing short shorts and a crop top in a snow field. We're gonna freeze," she held his gaze. "We have to try and get moving, if we don't...if we don't..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 3:50 PM | Message # 154
A bored admin
"That's a good question. I don't think this is a part of the school." Raven scanned the camera side to side. "Let's try there." She moved to the left. "Watch your step."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:02 PM | Message # 155
"I know, I know, don't bother saying it. You'll be the lookout while I carry you." I got into position, ready to pick her up in my arms. "Ready?"

RazDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:06 PM | Message # 156
Commander
Scott
I moved towards the noise that must've been Raven, "Watch the steps I can't see."

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Su, 19.July.15, 4:06 PM

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:12 PM | Message # 157
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded. "As I'll ever be."

Garret grabbed for Scott's police baton, and then the edge of Raven's shirt. "We'll stay together this way, you lead Raven," He said.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 4:15 PM | Message # 158
A bored admin
Raven gathered what was left of her courage and nodded. She walked to the left slowly, looking through the camera. "Anyone have any ideas where we might be?"

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:18 PM | Message # 159
The Reaper of Threads
"Underground?" Garret tried to guess.

Before Raven was a dark tunnel, full of stalagmites and dripping water. Groans sounded from down the tunnel.

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:19 PM | Message # 160
-Mac-
"Alright, here we go." I lifted her up in my arms, and began looking around at the freezing land around us. "You alright?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 4:25 PM | Message # 161
A bored admin
"The fuck?" Raven whispered. "Are you guys hearing this or have I gone crazy?"

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:32 PM | Message # 162
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey nodded, trying to see. It was empty and desolate, dim but for the light of the frozen lakes. The temperature seemed to be constantly dropping as Mickey began to shiver. "S...sorry," she breathed. In the distance, a great shadow began racing towards them. Mickey's eyes moved to the air above them and she gasped in horror. An enormous demon bird was circling around the frozen tundra, shadows emanating off it as its large eyes swept over the snow. It roared loudly, shaking the place and it's razor teeth shined.

"Yeah, I hear it," Garret said. "I hate to say this, but let's follow it. Maybe it'll give us answers."

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:38 PM | Message # 163
Upon noticing the great demon bird, I began looking around. "We need to find a cave or something to hide in, do you see one?" I said, looking around as thoroughly as possible.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 4:40 PM | Message # 164
A bored admin
"Or eat us alive." Raven peered through the camera again. That tunnel wasn't a place she would choose since they were in who-knows-where-on-earth. Now she thought they were really crazy to go through the tunnel.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 4:40 PM | Message # 165
The Reaper of Threads
"There," Mickey pointed. A little ways away was a small cave, tucked into a curve in the wall. Unfortunately, they'd have to cross one of the frozen lakes to get to it.

Garret sighed. "We just have to hope.."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 4:51 PM | Message # 166
Commander
Mortus was walking along the hot trail and had his shirt off. Upside is he's not near the lava anymore so he won't die from suffocation. Downside is, he's following a rather poorly drawn map in what looks to be a thick jungle, not exactly a win win.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:16 PM | Message # 167
I kneeled down a bit, putting the bat in her lap before I started moving towards the lake.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:22 PM | Message # 168
The Reaper of Threads
Mickey gripped the bat, keeping a lookout for any other demons besides the giant bird.

A light flickered in the distance down the cave and Garret gasped. "Hey, there's something down there," he said.

In the distance before Mortus rose a grand castle, decorated with many eye motifs. Obviously the castle the demon told him to seek out.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 5:27 PM | Message # 169
Commander
Mortus paused and said "Well that was quick" He didn't complain as he ventured forward. He had to save his friends no matter what

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 5:28 PM | Message # 170
A bored admin
"Well we're trapped here so onward, I guess?" Raven finally made up her decision and walked forward. "Duck your heads if you don't want your head to be impaled." They were more or less dead in this forsaken place, might as well make the most of it.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:29 PM | Message # 171
The Reaper of Threads
(Garret said something ILD)

EquinoxDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:31 PM | Message # 172
I reached the lake.

"I know how to cross a lake properly without it breaking, but it's a matter of weight dispersal, which is gonna be tricky carrying you. Do you think we have time to go around?"

NarutardDate: Su, 19.July.15, 5:33 PM | Message # 173
The Reaper of Threads
"I don't think so...would it be better if I got on your back?" Mickey asked.

The only problem was as Mortus moved closer and closer, the castle moved further and further away.

The torchlight grew closer and closer to the trio as they walked. Foreign and menacing voices reached their ears.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.July.15, 5:36 PM | Message # 174
Commander
Mortus wiped his sweat and said quietly "Man, whoever decided that this place needed a jungle here really needs to be punched in the face" He then looked up and saw the Castle ahead and said "But I can't back down, not yet..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.July.15, 5:37 PM | Message # 175
A bored admin
(ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay)

Raven slowly lowered the camera as the torchlight came closer. "Yeah, no kidding. Holding light too." She responded.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Land of the Dead (Mmmmmwahahahaha)
Search: